The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Surprised that the sides at the bottom haven’t given it more of a go tbh. It’s all been a bit meek given that all of those sides in the bottom 3 had it all to play for prior to lockdown.

18 year old and plays so intelligently and with such perfect technique. I'd saying he's going to be some player but he's already there. What a talent.

If Nigeria had a half decent football association that could convince these guys to play for the national team we would have some real promise.

Abraham, Ihenacho, Saka and Iwobi would be a nice young front line. Oh well ...

18 year old and plays so intelligently and with such perfect technique. I'd saying he's going to be some player but he's already there. What a talent.

If Nigeria had a half decent football association that could convince these guys to play for the national team we would have some real promise.

Iwobis shit.

Iwobis shit.

You are so dumb and cringeworthy man. Shut up.

Osimhen and Chukwueze are better than all of those except probably Saka. We don't need to beg the English boys.

Iwobi is not "shit" because history says he is a good footballer, but he has been rubbish for a good while and is miscast as a wide player at this point.

Osimhen and Chukwueze are better than all of those except probably Saka. We don't need to beg the English boys.

Iwobi is not "shit" because history says he is a good footballer, but he has been rubbish for a good while and is miscast as a wide player at this point.

He's shit.