The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Good day of football that.

Starts again 9:30am tomorrow. Wonder what CAS will decide.

Been overturned don't bother setting ya alarm

You reckon? I think they will get 1 year overturned but not 2.

Yup Peps came out saying this week he is "confident "and it would of leaked by now, footballs bent as fuck untill we want a takeover

Football has been class since the restart. First few gameweeks took a bit of time to get going, but been thoroughly entertaining since then. Thought relegation was decided but not so sure now. West Ham/Watford is a massive game Friday.

West Ham are in the strongest position, have the easiest run of games, and are arguably the best of the four teams, so I think they'll be okay.

As for the other three, it's very close and it may well come down to goal difference. But if I had to put money on it, then Bournemouth and Villa to be the ones to go.

Nice to be observing it all from a distance though.

Yup Peps came out saying this week he is "confident "and it would of leaked by now, footballs bent as fuck untill we want a takeover

Word is they've got off without any ban whatsoever. Apparently decided and all and it'll be announced at 9.30am

Guest chopey

Football has been class since the restart. First few gameweeks took a bit of time to get going, but been thoroughly entertaining since then. Thought relegation was decided but not so sure now. West Ham/Watford is a massive game Friday.

A few games have been shit, but for me I really underestimated how good Pep and Man City are, the way they play is a dream to watch and then they swap players in a whim and they just fall into position with no issues absolutely  amazing.

Yup Peps came out saying this week he is "confident "and it would of leaked by now, footballs bent as f*** untill we want a takeover

Word is they've got off without any ban whatsoever. Apparently decided and all and it'll be announced at 9.30am

Confirmed :anguish:

Yup Peps came out saying this week he is "confident "and it would of leaked by now, footballs bent as f*** untill we want a takeover

And the fine was reduced from 30m to 10m as well. :lol:

And the fine was reduced from 30m to 10m as well. :lol:

Is that about a month’s wages for Aguero?