The other games today 2019/20

Greg

This is fuckin hillarious. Imagine being one of the ‘biggest clubs in the world‘ and the manager is solskjaer :lol:

The Solskjaer bashing properly died off on here when we went 14 games unbeaten to end the season and finished 3rd. Glad to see it's back after 3 games. :lol: Unbelievably fickle.

This is fuckin hillarious. Imagine being one of the ‘biggest clubs in the world‘ and the manager is solskjaer :lol:

Come on man, can we all not just feel sorry for poor little Ole? I mean it’s so bad he’s been forced to bring on McTominay.

Im sure the Man Utd fans felt sorry for Shearer when he took over our dogshit side and got relegated, right?

The Solskjaer bashing properly died off on here when we went 14 games unbeaten to end the season and finished 3rd. Glad to see it's back after 3 games. :lol: Unbelievably fickle.

Not by me I’ve always thought he’s a shite manager.

This is fuckin hillarious. Imagine being one of the ‘biggest clubs in the world‘ and the manager is solskjaer [emoji38]

Come on man, can we all not just feel sorry for poor little Ole? I mean it’s so bad he’s been forced to bring on McTominay.

Im sure the Man Utd fans felt sorry for Shearer when he took over our dogshit side and got relegated, right?

The silly cunt hasn't even got the sense to start van de Beek, let alone bring him on. Players regressing, poor team selection, poor substitutions. It's an absolute shit show.

You don't go that dominant that long without basically making everyone else ready to pounce on you like wolves who sense the pack leader has become old and frail.

Everyone - rival, neutral and man u fans alike - knew there would be a post-Fergie drift and 2 of those 3 groups have enjoyed it immensely. :lol: