The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Thought that Soyuncu was meant to be quality. Doesn't look like he can defend to me.

Players like him get talked up so much yet so often leave so much to be desired. Just makes me appreciate the likes of Lewis Dunk even more, a genuinely quality defender who should be considered one of the best in the league, however he's called Dunk and doesn't roll 15 yard passes round the back all day.

He’s been outmuscled today by Antonio but I’ve seen him have some really quality games for Leicester. Given he was Maguire’s replacement he looks like a massive upgrade.

Don't think he or Maguire are good enough at defending tbh. They're heralded for their ability on the ball but make the most basic errors defensively.

Haven't seen any of this but Perez is getting absolutely hammered on twitter, has he been that bad?

Aye he was awful. Just seem to be ambling around with his head down. Weird.

Same as Zaha. Big fish small pond suits him  better.

Moyes should be sacked.

The moment he goes to self isolate, his number 2 drops the cloggers and they play good football and get excellent results.

As soon as he comes back he’ll bring the cloggers back in and things will go to how they were.

Atalanta looking great so far this season with 3 wins from 3 and 13 goals scored. Not got Ilicic back yet nor seen Miranchuk who was their major signing this summer. Last couple of years they've always started slow and clicked into title form later in the season so could be very interesting this year.

Didn’t realise Oliver Burke was at Sheffield United. Carved a canny career given he hasn’t had a good game for about 5 year.

Yep made a canny career after that one August where he looked like the Scottish Bale