The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest Cheesy Beans

Pathetic red card - thought Lamela’s ‘hit’ was worse personally.

Almost like we should have the benefit of a replay to sort out crap decisions like that.

Pathetic red card - though Lamela’s ‘hit’ was worse personally.

Almost like we should have the benefit of a replay to sort out crap decisions like that.

It was pathetic but it's rightly an auto-red imo. You can't deliberately hit people in the face. Both should have gone imo.

Guest Cheesy Beans

It was pathetic but it's rightly an auto-red imo. You can't deliberately hit people in the face. Both should have gone imo.

Yeah, both should have gone - Lamela should be given an extra ban for that pathetic dive mind. Although Martial will now be banned for 3 hames and Lamela gets away with it... Maybe that’s why players do dive/feign injury, because it works.

Yeah, both should have gone - Lamela should be given an extra ban for that pathetic dive mind. Although Martial will now be banned for 3 hames and Lamela gets away with it... Maybe that’s why players do dive/feign injury, because it works.

Yeah, it's that dirty trick where you're alerting the officials to the rightly punishable offence, which would otherwise have been missed without the amateur dramatics. Not the most gentlemanly act but hey ho, it's a game of shithousery.

I know it’s early days but 11 players have better than 1 goal every 90 minutes who’ve scored at least 2. Over half of that list are penalty takers.

Wonder how long this sort of scoring rate is going to continue across the league. Just under 4 goals a game average at the moment.

Aye, love how graceful he is on the ball one of my favourite players to watch, got a real good change of pace as well. He should be playing much higher, he's sort of a throwback player imo.

Don’t know why but he reminds me of Hoddle from the clips I have seen of Hoddle? Such a graceful player

RE England - he should play ahead of Rashford on the left - with Foden/Barnes playing behind him