The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Accept reality, you’ve got potential, but you’re not there (yet)

I'm not saying we'd not lose all our matches at the EC if we qualified, I'm saying the manager made us lose by being an insufferable stubborn cunt prick fuck starting players out of position and players without clubs training with Norwegian second division teams.

I'm not saying we'd not lose all our matches at the EC if we qualified, I'm saying the manager made us lose by being an insufferable stubborn cunt prick fuck.

You’ve got a couple of exciting players who are still very young. Your future looks bright, but as I said you’re not there. Of course there are no guarantees you’ll be better off in a couple of years time, but you should be.

I'm not saying we'd not lose all our matches at the EC if we qualified, I'm saying the manager made us lose by being an insufferable stubborn cunt prick fuck.

You’ve got a couple of exciting players who are still very young. Your future looks bright, but as I said you’re not there. Of course there are no guarantees you’ll be better off in a couple of years time, but you should be.

You're missing the point. I'm complaining about us not starting an actual functioning eleven in the most important match we've had in years. No guarantee we'd have won still, but chances would be a lot better on paper.

100% with Kaiz. The formation and 11 against Serbia was embarrassing and it was painfully obvious they would not be able to create chances for the forwards.

The changes that was made against Romania, a left back that doesn't have a club and isn't match fit for one that is, and the left winger who's a really defensive central midfielder for a natural winger with pace is something the majority of the Norwegian population that is mildly interested in Football would have been able to do.