The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Pogba had the Rona didn't he, I know people don't rate him, but he's been pretty shocking since he started playing again can't rule out he's slightly fucked.

if thats the case then why keep playing him, if he was still recovering from it surely the sensible thing to do would be not play him and try out the new signing they got

Guest Cheesy Beans

This season is going to be a total write off, random results throughout.

Said it a few weeks ago but would not be surprised at all even a random like Everton won the league.

It was nice hearing Dean Smith talk about how they worked on the early switch/cross field pass once they won the ball back to exploit the space in behind Liverpool that proved to be their undoing all game.

Looking forward to us coming up with a tangible plan of our own or doing something similar ... oh that's right, it will be the back 5 for the 'big boys' again  :rolleyes:

Said it a few weeks ago but would not be surprised at all even a random like Everton won the league.

Why would that make it a write off?

Guest Cheesy Beans

Why would that make it a write off?

I meant in terms of form/predictions etc.

Maguire should be investigated for match fixing for that first goal like :lol: Does the shit header and then holds onto Shaw for ages stopping him from clearing it

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, actually insane defending that the only logical reason I can think of is he had money on it.