Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sat 04/05/19 - 19:45 (Live on Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

Wasn't the defeat at Blackburn and draw at Forest more fatal than the 4-3?

If we’d won at home against Man United we’d have won it. That’s the game for me.

This 100000%

We lost the league by 4 points.

Had we beaten Man United we'd have won the league by 2 points and arguably by more as we'd have dented their momentum and kept our faltering momentum going.

This 1000000%. If we'd scored in that first half when we were all over them...fucking Schmeichel  :rant:

Just finished work now untill Wednesday , 12 bottles of Becks in the fridge, flying out tomorrow  morning, genuinely  cant wait for this  should be a cracking day/weekend.... cant see us getting anything 2-0 to them.... just  buzzing  could  be a cracking  atmosphere....

Just finished work now untill Wednesday , 12 bottles of Becks in the fridge, flying out tomorrow  morning, genuinely  cant wait for this  should be a cracking day/weekend.... cant see us getting anything 2-0 to them.... just  buzzing  could  be a cracking  atmosphere....

Enjoy  :)

One of those rare games at St James where I think the fans will get right behind the team regardless of the score.

Everyone understands that we are playing an exceptional side, so we can just enjoy watching a cracking game of football.

Enjoy  :)

Cheers lad ??

Reminds me - what the fuck happened to that film Taylor and Besty were making? Did they just go off on a jolly with all the money crowdfunded?

Still going to happen I believe, my 3 mates run the media company that are producing it and last time I checked it was ongoing albeit massively delayed. "Looking for no.5" is the name.

Guest covmag

Up for this one my first of the season.

How pissed will everyone be ffs  :lol:

Meeting my lad at 2pm for the start of the session

HTL

Up for this one my first of the season.

How pissed will everyone be ffs  :lol:

Meeting my lad at 2pm for the start of the session

HTL

Ha ha aye, everyone seems to be out early! About 10 of us are out from 12! Atmosphere should be amazing!

Guest chopey

When they beat us 4-3 did they still have a chance to win the league or were they just delirious that they stopped us from winning it ?

Hmm been offered a free ticket for this, haven't been to a single Rafa game as told myself I'd never go back till fatty leaves, am I still a scab if it's a free ticket? :lol:

Very tempted with it possibly being his last home game.

Hmm been offered a free ticket for this, haven't been to a single Rafa game as told myself I'd never go back till fatty leaves, am I still a scab if it's a free ticket? :lol:

Very tempted with it possibly being his last home game.

Take it, give the guy the send off he deserves.