Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Spoke with the bloke I know at the club. They’ve been told nowt and been told to say nowt, given that this bloke is usually good for at least an opinion then I’d say that the club are expecting this to happen. He did say that some announcement or update could come over the weekend.

The lack of info coming out has to be a positive.

I dont think the premier league work on Saturdays folks so may as well chill for the weekend, not likely there'll be any significant developments

They finish at 1pm Friday for drinks at the local. Back at 9am Monday morning but checking emails will be the first task. I expect to hear something by 11am.

It's not the PL we are looking for developments from, since the fit and proper persons process has just begun. That's meant to take a couple of weeks.

We might hear from the club though.

It's not the PL we are looking for developments from, since the fit and proper persons process has just begun. That's meant to take a couple of weeks.

We know for a fact the club don’t work on Saturdays.

:lol: :lol: :lol: hear from the club, good one

Given that there has been a great deal of debate on this board as to whether he is a proper person it will take some time.  He doesn't look that fit either to be fair

Guest godzilla

All depends on when it was submitted it could have been at the time they released the statement or it could be even been a week or so earlier

Given that there has been a great deal of debate on this board as to whether he is a proper person it will take some time.  He doesn't look that fit either to be fair

Eh?

I remember when Staveley was trying to buy the club the media talked about how if Staveley was given exclusivity then the deal was more or less done. With the Bin Zayed Group saying they are now working with the Premier League during the fit and proper person test is it fair to say they are at the exclusivity stage of the deal.

Wish NUFC360 would just stick to posting different sources rather then give opinions. They’re crap at that.

I think they have to actually deposit some money to make it exclusive. Could be wrong.

Any thoughts on why Ashley hasn’t come out in the media this time saying the deal is further down the line than ever before? Like he did with Kenyon.

I think they have to actually deposit some money to make it exclusive. Could be wrong.

Any thoughts on why Ashley hasn’t come out in the media this time saying the deal is further down the line than ever before? Like he did with Kenyon.

There were growing protests so it suited him to overplay how far the deal was.

Right now, he couldn't give a damn.

Guest neesy111

Wish NUFC360 would just stick to posting different sources rather then give opinions. They’re crap at that.

Yeap.

Eh?

:lol:

Yes. Incorrect.

In 99.9% of deals, in simplistic terms, heads of terms are agreed in principle, due diligence commences, terms altered depending on what due diligence throws up/out and the SPA written up, reviewed by the respective legal team, funds exchanged and job done.

Agreed. It's a useful resource but the bloke behind it is an annoying bellend.