Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

Can't see why there is a poll for having the thread locked, if you don't want to read stuff in the thread then just don't enter and wait for the title to be changed.

Just read one of the current business partners of Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nehayan made a $100million investment into ONE Championship which is basically the UFC in Asia :thup:

”ONE Championship is Asia's largest sports media property with a global broadcast to over 1 billion potential viewers across 128 countries. Headquartered in Singapore, the world’s most exciting martial arts organization is home to some of the greatest martial artists in the world, hosting Asia's greatest sports entertainment events in the largest stadiums of the most iconic cities across the region.”

Actually getting optimistic that he can get the deal done and bring good investment to us.

I felt a bit sorry for you the other day when everyone was hammering you but my god you are tedious

I was just giving info on our potential new owners.

I’m hoping for the best like everyone just massively worried :laugh:

Sorry mate but you are posting the most tedious, boring, irrelevant crap ever. What is the point? You, and everyone else, knows nothing. Nothing. .....Just my opinion......

It's the way he's going on about inspector gallowgate, the joke wore off a long time ago but he keeps going on and on.

He's like a boil on my neck. for fucks sake fuck off.

You’re getting personally abusive now, no need for it.

He's not doing anyone any harm, personal attacks are out of order, if you don't want to hear it you can mute the guy and if you're bored of the speculation just stay out of the thread, it's like some weird kind of masochism?

Back on subject but you'd think there'll be something in the Sunday rags when they're revealed later on tonight to get things debating again.

I think the CL winners will take up space for the next few days. After that, we'll be perfect filler for them so we could hear all sorts of things.

Go-go Gallowgate wind-up.

Got no interest in doing that or abusing fellow forum members others can continue to do that if it makes them feel good :thup:

It seems to continue to be overlooked by the mods but like I say it is what it is I just won’t be abusing other forum members as that is something that is actually unacceptable.

Seems the mods don’t mind that though.

Just interested in finding out about our potential new owner if you arn’t what you doing in this thread.

Anyway I’m off to watch the Champions League final got no interest in winding anyone up.