Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Could "Mike Ashley watch" be an idea for a sticky thread?

We are from all over the place on here, hows about we try and track him from day to day and stalk the c***?

:lol: I mean we could also not stalk a person, as it feels like something that is generally frowned upon.

:lol: :lol:

Nice try but you're still getting shot first.

We are from all over the place on here, hows about we try and track him from day to day and stalk the c***?

:lol: I mean we could also not stalk a person, as it feels like something that is generally frowned upon.

:lol: :lol:

Nice try but you're still getting shot first.

:lol: Ain't even guns over there and I'm still gonna get Crispus Attucks'd.

So either it’s shit as usual from Ashley, or the takeover is happening and it’s a small sacrifice to pay....I know which one I’m thinking.

Optimistic or not, the husky-flappin-in-the-breeze-denim-wearing, fireplace-puking, petulant-man-child does not give a fuck.

So either it’s shit as usual from Ashley, or the takeover is happening and it’s a small sacrifice to pay....I know which one I’m thinking.

Only just seen that article...yeah I know which one I'm thinking too.

It seemed from the start it was going to turn into a long, failed saga.

Mike Ashley is a person? Fuck that.

Here man, people are asking me what i'm doing about the situation so i suggested something.

Yes, stalking is wrong, but stalking Ashley isn't, coz he's a cunt.

I don't give a fuck at this point.

Guest godzilla

Amount of s*** being posted by newspapers, twitter and ITK bollocks, chopping and changing their stories on a daily basis again  :lol: Keep saying wait for official news on the takeover happening or it being off, there will be an announcement one way or another in the next week or two.

The press are outdoing themselves with guff even for their standards on this one mind. Takeover miles off; Rafa leaving because Ashley wouldn't agree to his terms; then Rafa leaving due to the group telling Ashley they don't want Rafa; unreported French Group now interested; Vieira being outed even though he walked out of an interview four year ago; Mourinho being outed by BZG. Story changes every day and Bishop must be working overtime for the number of conflicting stories coming out  :cheesy:

Wait for official news, as pointless saying this is happening or that is happening, as the stories since it was first revealed have changed almost daily apart from a period of about a week when it was deathly quiet.

Certainly it’s just bollocks as usual. However, it’s a bad lie. This will further discourages potential candidates and even Ashley would know the available ones would relegate the club without doubt.

I smell frustrations. Rafa leaving was not Ashley’s original plan.

Not that I believe the story our favoured media partner are pedalling but... is it wrong that if it is true I’m already a little worried about the BZG group. I can’t think of a single valid reason why you wouldn’t want Rafa.

Well I expect another load of biscuit bolox and ten pages of paranoid assumptions to read when I wake up. Oh and not to forget the arguing amongst yourselves.

Interesting use of the word ‘yourselves’

Guest Gonzo

Well I expect another load of biscuit bolox and ten pages of paranoid assumptions to read when I wake up. Oh and not to forget the arguing amongst yourselves.

Interesting use of the word ‘yourselves’

The hint is in the username

Not that I believe the story our favoured media partner are pedalling but... is it wrong that if it is true I’m already a little worried about the BZG group. I can’t think of a single valid reason why you wouldn’t want Rafa.

Could just have their own man in mind. Mourinho maybe.

What I think is that, BZG would probably want a manager that has a chance of instant success. Not to say Rafa couldn't have brought it but because he has always said that Newcastle is a project, perhaps it would have taken a year ot two to win a cup or achieve something major.

They might want success quickly to show they are relevant and able to compete. So maybe Mourinho or someone else with history could be their choice.

What I think is that, BZG would probably want a manager that has a chance of instant success. Not to say Rafa couldn't have brought it but because he has always said that Newcastle is a project, perhaps it would have taken a year ot two to win a cup or achieve something major.

They might want success quickly to show they are relevant and able to compete. So maybe Mourinho or someone else with history could be their choice.

Like i said a couple of weeks ago Rafa may have talked himself out of a job defending the club. New owners to football would have rings run round them by Rafa especially with the huge support from the players and fans. Additionally you never know who has their ear. Ashley was heavily influenced in the early days by his advisers and it will be the same for any new owner coming in to football. If BZG know Mourinho (as that picture showed) from years back and he's currently free then it could very well be possible this is their man waiting in the wings.

This is about the only hope (far-fetched, maybe?) I have for the club, when that goes out in 2-3 weeks time so do I. It's all I've got left :(

Aye, i think the far more likely scenario is that Mike didn't want to give Rafa what he asked for so let him go, and it's absolutely nowt to do with BZG who'll be labelled as timewasters soon enough.

Grim.

Aye, i think the far more likely scenario is that Mike didn't want to give Rafa what he asked for so let him go, and it's absolutely nowt to do with BZG who'll be labelled as timewasters soon enough.

Grim.

Yup.  :'(