Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I can't ever recall a release clause being mentioned regarding Perez before? There were some rumblings towards the end of the season of him leaving and not even a sniff of a release clause (Unless I missed something of course). Just makes me thing the club can defend itself now and say the transfer was out of their hands?

I'm sure the first transfer rumour regarding Ayoze was Valencia activating a 25m release clause - at the time I was hopeful of Rafa staying and a takeover going through (!), so I distinctly remember news of a release clause.

Can BZG just this statement saying the takeover is off already so I can move on with my life

As much as I'm fairly certain it isn't on now, it's needed just for clarity now like.

Just put us out of our misery.

I can't ever recall a release clause being mentioned regarding Perez before? There were some rumblings towards the end of the season of him leaving and not even a sniff of a release clause (Unless I missed something of course). Just makes me thing the club can defend itself now and say the transfer was out of their hands?

I'm sure the first transfer rumour regarding Ayoze was Valencia activating a 25m release clause - at the time I was hopeful of Rafa staying and a takeover going through (!), so I distinctly remember news of a release clause.

Ah fair enough then, just the cynic in me was thinking it was another club lie.

Quickly who is on Flight Watch a Private jet has landed from Dubai  :frantic: :frantic: :yikes: ;D ;D ;D :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :cheesy: :cheesy:

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/N9895

That says it came from Abu Dhabi, not Dubai.

Still next to each other  :cheesy: :cheesy: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Looks like it's actually flown in from Malaysia and it stopped off in Abu Dhabi, possibly to refuel.

Quickly who is on Flight Watch a Private jet has landed from Dubai  :frantic: :frantic: :yikes: ;D ;D ;D :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Still next to each other  :cheesy: :cheesy: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Looks like it's actually flown in from Malaysia and it stopped off in Abu Dhabi, possibly to refuel.

:lol:

This thread is great :lol:

Some so-called Newcastle fan just been on Talk Sport backing Ashley’s tenure (‘we could have done a Leeds’) and slagging off Rafa for poor transfers. Simon Jordan following up with the ‘Mike’s had to put a load of his own money in’ line. I know I shouldn’t listen to that station but that call particularly made my blood boil.

Fucking hell. A windup merchant surely.

I wish we had fucking done a Leeds and gone down the pan. At least there’s some dignity and integrity in rallying together to get back up. This club is like some fucking vegetable on life support.

Some so-called Newcastle fan just been on Talk Sport backing Ashley’s tenure (‘we could have done a Leeds’) and slagging off Rafa for poor transfers. Simon Jordan following up with the ‘Mike’s had to put a load of his own money in’ line. I know I shouldn’t listen to that station but that call particularly made my blood boil.

It will be a mackem on a wind up or Charnley ringing in. Mind you I bet there are still insane NUFC supporters out there that do actually believe it.

It will be a mackem on a wind up or Charnley ringing in. Mind you I bet there are still insane NUFC supporters out there that do actually believe it.

He had a Geordie accent. Didn’t sound that Mackem, for what it’s worth. There was some suggestion that he’d phoned in before under a different name though. He denied it and they tried to find the tape of it but unfortunately couldn’t. Could be a WUM I guess. Certainly wound me up.

He had a Geordie accent. Didn’t sound that Mackem, for what it’s worth. There was some suggestion that he’d phoned in before under a different name though. He denied it and they tried to find the tape of it but unfortunately couldn’t. Could be a WUM I guess. Certainly wound me up.

Guy I work with is an absolute muppet from Westerhope.

Believes Rafa was "past it anyway with his negative tactics" and that Ashley has stabilised the club financially, and whilst he'd prefer if Ashley went, you don't know the new owner would be any better.

Said he can't wait for the Arsenal game to get back to SJP.

This is what we're dealing with.

Believes Rafa was "past it anyway with his negative tactics" and that Ashley has stabilised the club financially, and whilst he'd prefer if Ashley went, you don't know the new owner would be any better.

Piss in his coffee or steal his sarnie filling.

I think I’d have to quit before I got done for ABH

BZG Never going to happen they would not have allowed the movement of any players.

The Fatman is going to cash in on our top players now.

none of that is news. I think they were genuine buyers but we do not have an interested seller.