Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

This club is fucking rotten and dead. Fuck off MA you piece of shit. There wasn’t a single thing that could get in between my mad love for all things Newcastle United since I was a kid living far away in Florida but I’m truly tapped out at this point. Anytime I think of NUFC it just utterly depresses me.

Guest Gonzo

12 years of this madness has basically desensitised me to the horrors of the modern world, even Trump.

Can we do the Ashley stalking thread?

We already have people following his chopper, lets take it a stage further, fuck him.

urrgghh..who the fuck wants to fuck that piece of shit? That's the last thing I would do. slimy sweaty denim wearing bastard

Can we do the Ashley stalking thread?

We already have people following his chopper, lets take it a stage further, fuck him.

urrgghh..who the fuck wants to fuck that piece of shit? That's the last thing I would do. slimy sweaty denim wearing bastard

Nobody mentioned botting him like, dorty bastard.

Guest Howaythetoon

Pending sales tell me this isn’t happening and Ashley is in take it out on fans ramped up mode 2.0. If you thought he was bad before... but what times does the box office open and hopefully they won’t run out of lettering for Perez on the back of my new top otherwise it’ll have to be Colback. If he gets sent back out on loan I’ll want a refund or I’ll kick off on twitter about it. Doubt they care sadly!

We're going to see the return of the Sports Direct Arena by next week, guaranteed. The cunt has gone absolutely nuclear here.

Yep and I could see the fat twat renaming us SD Dons ........ just die you fat twat  :fool:

He could rename us Spunkboys FC, have us playing at the Paedo Dome and and put Gary Glitter in charge and i wouldn’t care. 

For the first time, I genuinely don’t give a shit. Sell Perez, sell Longstaff, burn down SJP. I feel nothing any more.

Actually, I don't really know what has set him.off so bad this time around that he wants to screw us so royally. Towards the end of the season was all about Rafa. Hardly any protest against this wank cunt. Something pissed him off that he has become even more of a shitstain owner

Actually, I don't really know what has set him.off so bad this time around that he wants to screw us so royally. Towards the end of the season was all about Rafa. Hardly any protest against this w*** c***. Something p*ssed him off that he has become even more of a shitstain owner

But that's just it ...he hates the Rafa love-in and like a true psychopath invented its end while claiming innocence.

Something very Kiling Eve about all of this behaviour tbh  :rolleyes:

Actually, I don't really know what has set him.off so bad this time around that he wants to screw us so royally. Towards the end of the season was all about Rafa. Hardly any protest against this wank cunt. Something pissed him off that he has become even more of a shitstain owner

Lack of season ticket renewals perhaps?

Actually, I don't really know what has set him.off so bad this time around that he wants to screw us so royally. Towards the end of the season was all about Rafa. Hardly any protest against this w*** c***. Something p*ssed him off that he has become even more of a shitstain owner

Lack of season ticket renewals perhaps?

Doubt it. He is just sick. Think its his other problems that are causing him to have a crisis in his head and he is just venting it out on us.

When this is revealed to be dead we need to genuinely start thinking about starting a new club imo. Its gone too far with Ashley and I think people are deluded if they think he isnt here for the next few years continually fucking us over year after year.

Guest chopey

This will all blow over in a couple of weeks when we have a new manager and he spends £70 million before the window shuts, this cash will come from player sales not money in the bank tho and the season ticket sales will be enough for Ashley to sit back and watch those 38 points come rolling in for another season on the gravy train with a few twisty fans but £50 million in his sky rocket.

I’ve unfriended two people on Facebook who reckon selling Pérez is good business and they’ll support the club come what may. They even reckon Mike Ashley is a good businessman!

After 33 years of going to the games, 25 as a season ticket holder I’m out. I know one person who is genuinely making themselves poorly over the whole fiasco and another who has become obsessed with the whole takeover to the point he’s been reprimanded at work over it.

I’ll watch reluctantly from afar next season. I couldn’t give two fucks whether we stay up or go down. Even if we get taken over the way he’s taken the piss this summer has done it for me. I tried to walk away after the Pardew Cardiff game but came back. Not this time. Fuck Mike Ashley, fuck Penfold and fuck every fool who continues to give the current regime their time or money

But that's just it ...he hates the Rafa love-in and like a true psychopath invented its end while claiming innocence.

Something very Kiling Eve about all of this behaviour tbh  :rolleyes:

its simple ,he lost 150 mil a few month back,bought game,nufc has to cover that cost,disgraceful is putting it lightly

This club is fucking dead, man.

I still wonder why BZG are being taken for mugs though. If it’s off, surely they’d come out and say so? Why be taken the piss out of by this fat cunt and have their own reputations tarnished?

They will

Honestly never thought it’d be possible to reduce a club of this size to some cheap, shitty, tin pot wreck. Always thought fan power would stop that from happening.

Fuck man, we’re like some vegetable that needs life support turning off. There’s fuck all left.

Perez going, Longstaff going.......I could add about another four or five to the list. Good business - let's sell 'em all. Bargain basement time! No serious offer refused!

We've loads of deals to be had - come grab a bargain!

I seriously don't give a monkeys - which is a shucking indictment of what FCB has done to our club. Sell it all. Burn it to the ground. Destroy any value in it completely. Ashley will lose all of his investment. Great news.

Then we start again without him

I’ve unfriended two people on Facebook who reckon selling Pérez is good business and they’ll support the club come what may. They even reckon Mike Ashley is a good businessman!

After 33 years of going to the games, 25 as a season ticket holder I’m out. I know one person who is genuinely making themselves poorly over the whole fiasco and another who has become obsessed with the whole takeover to the point he’s been reprimanded at work over it.

I’ll watch reluctantly from afar next season. I couldn’t give two f***s whether we stay up or go down. Even if we get taken over the way he’s taken the p*ss this summer has done it for me. I tried to walk away after the Pardew Cardiff game but came back. Not this time. f*** Mike Ashley, f*** Penfold and f*** every fool who continues to give the current regime their time or money

godzilla[/member] Jesus

Close this thread, there's no takeover. No in in their right mind would be happy with allowing Rafa to leave and selling one of the better players as you attempt to buy a team.

Close this thread, there's no takeover. No in in their right mind would be happy with allowing Rafa to leave and selling one of the better players as you attempt to buy a team.

According to some it doesn't affect the takeover one bit.

Come on man. I'm gutted at what's happening but cut the club off emotionally. Do these fellas not have much of a life? It's shit but so much more important stuff to care about.

I think maybe Rafa was supposed to stay, there were stories that the club thought he would sign a new deal and they didn't need a plan b.. blew up in Ashley's face and now he is acting like a pure cunt.