Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

This is worse then the relegation seasons - relegation will still happen next season mind you - but I feel the pain already. I had some hope and now it is gone. We will be 20th place all season. I would think think will be our last year in the premier league for some time.

No Rafa to save Mike this time :smug:

Guest The Little Waster

This is worse then the relegation seasons - relegation will still happen next season mind you - but I feel the pain already. I had some hope and now it is gone. We will be 20th place all season. I would think think will be our last year in the premier league for some time.

Successive relegations are what needs to happen , help drive the fans away and make NUFC a loss maker for him . Theres no way he leaves otherwise at least this side of death

No Rafa to save Mike this time :smug:

which sadly won't help get rid of him because who'd want to buy it off him at a fee he'd want and if you think he'd drastically lower his price the last 10 decade tell a very different story

My American wife was discussing the events surrounding the helicopter incident at Leicester the other day and was talking about how much the fans loved him and the outpouring of grief

She then asked if that was Mike Ashley's helicopter would people party like when Thatcher died

My answer was a resounding yes

I think if we sell Perez when we have no manager or simply the fact that he’s being allowed to talk to Leicester indicating that a fee has been agreed pretty much means that no sale is imminent and that the next manager will have no power whatsoever.

Wow only just seen this. Yep it would indicate no takeover surely. And it continues our summer of fuckery.

I agree we don't need to wait for a statement just read the signs... Perez is but the first Almiron Schar Ritchie and el capitain will be gone in a month

Good job we appointed Shola to wrap up some crakin loans eh  O0

I think if we sell Perez when we have no manager or simply the fact that he’s being allowed to talk to Leicester indicating that a fee has been agreed pretty much means that no sale is imminent and that the next manager will have no power whatsoever.

Wow only just seen this. Yep it would indicate no takeover surely. And it continues our summer of fuckery.

I (to the point of being blindly optimistic) think the opposite. Part of me hopes this is Ashley's final "fuck you" to the fans by deliberately hamstringing the club as much as possible. Surely even someone as stupid in the ways of football as him can see that this extremely demotivated team is even more demotivated losing one of their best players, including not signing the striker that kept them up and letting go the manager that made it all possible, is just screaming for us to go down without a fight. Surely he realises that if we go down he loses £150-200m in a sale and his SD advertising is worth precious little in the lower leagues.

He loves torturing us, all those fans that didn't renew their season tickets and lose their loyalty points he can laugh at. He deliberately drags it out as much as can be allowed to give us as little time as possible to recover so if things go bad he can say "I told you so" and make out how he wasn't the "pantomime villain he's portrayed as".

Either way, not too fussed at the moment. He can crack on as far as I'm concerned.

This club is fucking dead, man.

I still wonder why BZG are being taken for mugs though. If it’s off, surely they’d come out and say so? Why be taken the piss out of by this fat cunt and have their own reputations tarnished?

I’m not feeling the “worse” part - both of the previous relegations were of significantly more talented teams that many thought “too good to go down” or that there were “three worse teams”.

We go into this season everyone’s choice for 20th spot. It’s going to be a nine month parade of shite. But raging against Ashley’s team, or Ashley’s manager - what’s the point? I’m going to hur-hur at Ashley with all the hate of an alt-right troll, laughing as the fat cunts reaps what he has so deliberately sown.

Straight out of the Ashley playbook, recoup as much cash as possible, put the club in disarray, fiddle the books with erroneous costs to make us look skint, get relegated, "lend" the club more money, gamble on getting promoted first time by out-spending the league with borrowed cash, get back in the Premier league, free advertising and more money to trouser recouping his "loans". It looks less and less likely that any kind of takeover will happen in his lifetime and no one is asking any questions, the blame is already being put firmly at that greedy Rafa's door by the media. Its like a slow motion train wreck and we're powerlessly being forced to watch it on repeat.

Straight out of the Ashley playbook, recoup as much cash as possible, put the club in disarray, fiddle the books with erroneous costs to make us look skint, get relegated, "lend" the club more money, gamble on getting promoted first time by out-spending the league with borrowed cash, get back in the Premier league, free advertising and more money to trouser recouping his "loans". It looks less and less likely that any kind of takeover will happen in his lifetime and no one is asking any questions, the blame is already being put firmly at that greedy Rafa's door by the media. Its like a slow motion train wreck and we're powerlessly being forced to watch it on repeat.

Absolutely 100% nailed fella the thing is Thumbheed knows this too but never gets any stick and wtf does Justin do apart from weave mythological takeover stories every 6 months?

I (to the point of being blindly optimistic) think the opposite. Part of me hopes this is Ashley's final "fuck you" to the fans by deliberately hamstringing the club as much as possible. Surely even someone as stupid in the ways of football as him can see that this extremely demotivated team is even more demotivated losing one of their best players, including not signing the striker that kept them up and letting go the manager that made it all possible, is just screaming for us to go down without a fight. Surely he realises that if we go down he loses £150-200m in a sale and his SD advertising is worth precious little in the lower leagues.

He loves torturing us, all those fans that didn't renew their season tickets and lose their loyalty points he can laugh at. He deliberately drags it out as much as can be allowed to give us as little time as possible to recover so if things go bad he can say "I told you so" and make out how he wasn't the "pantomime villain he's portrayed as".

Either way, not too fussed at the moment. He can crack on as far as I'm concerned.

It's just another fuck you to the fans, with plenty more to come if you ask me unfortunately. Agree that the club can continue to implode while he's still owner.

Such an accurate description.  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s never loaned his own money to the club once man, he’s taken a lot of it’s own (our) money out though. He’s robbing the club right left and centre and has from day one.

But hey, 600 quid for a season ticket, he’s the one being robbed ha ha. He paid 134m for his lol

Successive relegations are what needs to happen , help drive the fans away and make NUFC a loss maker for him . Theres no way he leaves otherwise at least this side of death

This. I honestly don't know how to feel about my club any more. Angry of course but should i be hoping for good results while part of me hopes we crash and burn? Going down a league or 2 means he gets nothing out of being here and he might as well cut his losses.

He’s never loaned his own money to the club once Man, he’s taking a lot out though. He’s robbing the club right left and centre and has from day one.

Thats his point and why "lend" and "loans" are in quotes. There are plenty of our fans who believe what Ashley says though granted.

Guest The Little Waster

This. I honestly don't know how to feel about my club any more. Angry of course but should i be hoping for good results while part of me hopes we crash and burn? Going down a league or 2 means he gets nothing out of being here and he might as well cut his losses.

I will personally celebrate each and every relegation as imo it brings the ashley era nearer to its  end

Guest Howaythetoon

How much of his so-called loan remains unpaid out of interest?

If only all those so-called journos did some proper investigating into Ashley’s loans and club monies going out instead of tweeting about shit about shit about shit to get some retweets, likes, shares and followers...

Follow the money...

He’s never loaned his own money to the club once Man, he’s taking a lot out though. He’s robbing the club right left and centre and has from day one.

Thats his point and why "lend" and "loans" are in quotes. There are plenty of our fans who believe what Ashley says though granted.

:thup: it's just another way for him to take yet more money from the club and hold it further to ransom.

Guest Howaythetoon

Genuinely asking. If there is a takeover  (which I know many say there isn't), who would pocket the transfer fee from Ayoze's sale? Ashley or new owner?

Under Ashley the club has always pocketed the money that’s all I know :lol: