Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I'd chip in for a large 'boycott Arsenal / SJP' surfer flag that could be unveiled around town to gain publicity and spread the message beyond social media, if any of the wor flags crew fancy running with it?

First line is wrong straight away like.

First and last line in that first list should've been swapped. Pandering straight away to the #notdaregime crew removes some of the fizzle.

Well, it's some peoples opinion that they are wrong (mine included) but I'm guessing the angle is to make us less divided. It needs done.

Telling some of our fans they are part of the problem isn't the way to go.

First and last line in that first list should've been swapped. Pandering straight away to the #notdaregime crew removes some of the fizzle.

It's trying to bridge the divide, I totally understand and respect what they are doing there. It's Us Vs Ashley, not Us vs Us vs Ashley.

The time to pander to those that won't boycott is long gone IMO, they won't listen to reason. Best way to make them see the light is other fans staying away and keep telling those that do go that they are part of the problem.

The time to pander to those that won't boycott is long gone IMO, they won't listen to reason. Best way to make them see the light is other fans staying away and keep telling those that do go that they are part of the problem.

Yep.

Scabs

It's trying to bridge the divide, I totally understand and respect what they are doing there. It's Us Vs Ashley, not Us vs Us vs Ashley.

Yep, definitely the right way to go about it.......the 'you're part of the problem' (however true it may be), only gets people's backs up and makes them less inclined to boycott.