?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

This has just been posted  ;D ;D ;D ;D

https://twitter.com/BinZayedEU/status/1148538017914793984

:lol: Their only tweet. Fuck off, man.

"Joined June 2011" - that's a hell of a long time for someone to hold onto a Twitter account just to wind up NUFC fans.

Edit: Some suggesting that the Twitter account has likely changed its name recently.  In other words, account was created in 2011 - but as something else and has been renamed for the purpose of a wind-up.

The Bin Zayed Group is starting to look more and more dodgy to me to be honest, even if they do complete the take over it dosn't seem like they are the Man City type owners, not that we were expecting that but the fact that they couldn't complete the take over in time before Rafa leaves and Ashley starts selling our best players say a lot.

And one thing this summer really showed is how fucking clueless the local journos are.

The Bin Zayed Group is starting to look more and more dodgy to me to be honest, even if they do complete the take over it dosn't seem like they are the Man City type owners, not that we were expecting that but the fact that they couldn't complete the take over in time before Rafa leaves and Ashley starts selling our best players say a lot.

And one thing this summer really showed is how fucking clueless the local journos are.

What have they done to look more and more dodgy?

They've barely said anything other than to say they are still trying to buy us.

I'm also going to stick my neck out and say that any delays aren't caused by the buyers.  Pretty sure that if they are genuine, and were buying from anyone other than Mike fuckin Ashley, they would have had it completed by now.

So there are supposedly at least 3 interested parties, BZG Group being one of them. What are the other 2 doing? Mike Ashley supposedly wants £350m. If the 3 interested parties know that have they offered that amount? If yes, then what is happening? If Mike Ashley is moving the goal posts then walk away. The loss of Rafa (plus his coaching team) and Perez should reduce the £350m valuation as relegation is currently much more likely. Also, if a group is struggling to come up with the £350m then they'll really struggle to fund the transfers, new manager and other changes required (the TV money is paid in installments throughout the year).

I doubt the takeover will happen purely because of how long it has taken. Most takeovers seem to be done quickly. I was excited after BZG's first announcement when they said it was a done deal. Since then my hope has nosedived.

How long does this size of takeover usually take ? And how long has this one been going (that's different to when was the story broken)?

Guest chopey

A daft part of me still thinks something might happen :lol:

It's either takeover or Ashley has fucked everything and loses a shit load of money, i'm starting to come to terms with it.

I'm confident Ashley made over double his original investment over the past 12 years, he could give the club to NUST for nothing and walk away up.

It's either takeover or Ashley has fucked everything and loses a shit load of money, i'm starting to come to terms with it.

thing is they've proven in the past they're able to sign players when it suits them at short notice, i fully expect them to get a coach in that is more capable than mcclaren but less capable than rafa and then throw a load of signings at them bought cheap based on scout reports

it'll all just depend where the new guy sits between mcclaren & rafa in terms of ability

So there are supposedly at least 3 interested parties, BZG Group being one of them. What are the other 2 doing? Mike Ashley supposedly wants £350m. If the 3 interested parties know that have they offered that amount? If yes, then what is happening? If Mike Ashley is moving the goal posts then walk away. The loss of Rafa (plus his coaching team) and Perez should reduce the £350m valuation as relegation is currently much more likely. Also, if a group is struggling to come up with the £350m then they'll really struggle to fund the transfers, new manager and other changes required (the TV money is paid in installments throughout the year).

I doubt the takeover will happen purely because of how long it has taken. Most takeovers seem to be done quickly. I was excited after BZG's first announcement when they said it was a done deal. Since then my hope has nosedived.

How long does this size of takeover usually take ? And how long has this one been going (that's different to when was the story broken)?

I'm sure takeovers do take time. They're just not played out in the media like everything we do is.

Not sure but Mike Ashley's takeover of NUFC didn't take long. He got it done really quick (possibly due to lack of due diligence).

Did the Man City takeover take a long time?

I guess my point is if the buyer has the cash things seem to move quickly.

This has just been posted  ;D ;D ;D ;D

https://twitter.com/BinZayedEU/status/1148538017914793984

Fuck off man.

They are editing the account as they go.. pure shithouses

Don’t fucking post it then. Fuck me.

There were several accounts posting takeover is imminent, then this was posted.. its better for it to be seen as a load of shit from the start rather than letting it gain momentum.