Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Unfortunately I think mike is right on this one.

He and you have never been more wrong

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is

Bollocks. That man had nothing but good intentions and a vision for this club. Bollocks.

He reads the forums man. Anyway for me now any f***er that goes to the matches can go and f*** themselves. It’s makes me so sad inside but the only way we will get rid of this c*** is by relegation and staying down. These so called fans that still go are nothing more than plastic fans wanting their day out. If they truely love the club they would make the ultimate sacrifice. I am lucky to have grown up during the Keegan era I just want to get our club back now for my kids and if that means a long fight then f*** me I am up for it.

*nods*

Guest chopey

Hold on so Ashley paid £23m of his own money for Joelinton no strings attached?

With the £33 million he took out of the club last year.

The bit about Ashley funding half of the Joelinton fee out of his own pocket, I'm guessing that still stands and if/when it is shown not to be the case in the accounts than Martin Fat Cunt Samuel will be absolutely desperate to grill him for answers on why not.

That bit is very clever wording that actually says he was willing to put in 23million to support Rafa but no mention on what he is doing now.

We all know how it pans out anyway, budget is cut by 23million on the sly and magically MA was due a 23million payment against his loan which he didn't take to fund the transfer.

Reality is 'has he bollocks' but the accounts suggests he has

Guest chopey

Also does anyone think this interview was actually before the whole Belgian Tax thing ?. Just seems a bit strange he would do a interview after Sports Direct get a drubbing.

Interview was Thursday morning.

Even if Rafa came out and acknowledged Dalian Yifang was settled on in April (or whenever) I'd still believe it's because of a lack of faith/trust/etc in Mike to take the club forward than any kind of "putting the money first" bollocks. That's just Mike being confused by someone who has the tactical nous to have a backup plan and he's grasping at straws.

Unless Rafa also said that :lol:

What a fucking cunt.. What a pathetic liar..

At least he admits that he will never sell the club, the fucking wanker. Some of our fans should have a long think about this prospect.

His bizarre reference about not using drugs probably means that he's using drugs heavily. Would at least explain some of his delusion. Who the fuck does he think he is... to overtake a historic club.. a fucking city like that? Just fucking die prick

Also does anyone think this interview was actually before the whole Belgian Tax thing ?. Just seems a bit strange he would do a interview after Sports Direct get a drubbing.

Both happened yesterday didn't they?

Id say KB knew that the fans would latch onto the tax so has given them something else to focus on

He reads the forums man. Anyway for me now any fucker that goes to the matches can go and fuck themselves. It’s makes me so sad inside but the only way we will get rid of this cunt is by relegation and staying down. These so called fans that still go are nothing more than plastic fans wanting their day out. If they truely love the club they would make the ultimate sacrifice. I am lucky to have grown up during the Keegan era I just want to get our club back now for my kids and if that means a long fight then fuck me I am up for it.

Lets see how many of these fans that just have to go stick around if we get relegated and stay down :thup:

f*** off :lol:

Rafa plays politics, always pushing for more.

And you're willing to believe Mike fucking Ashley? :lol:

So to take some media heat off his beloved Sports Direct he does a interview slagging off Rafa and telling everyone what a wonderful owner he is of Newcastle. Now the media is full of Newcastle shit instead of Sports Direct shit to try and limit the impact on the share price.

Interview was Thursday morning.

Still it’s clearly a distraction tactic

f*** off :lol:

Rafa plays politics, always pushing for more.

Fucking bullshit

No, he's right, Rafa does play politics and he is always pushing for more, more of what's good for the club, more ambition, more dialogue, more up to date training facilities, more up to date academy, you get the drift... Rafa only wanted what was best for the club.

He reads the forums man. Anyway for me now any fucker that goes to the matches can go and fuck themselves. It’s makes me so sad inside but the only way we will get rid of this cunt is by relegation and staying down. These so called fans that still go are nothing more than plastic fans wanting their day out. If they truely love the club they would make the ultimate sacrifice. I am lucky to have grown up during the Keegan era I just want to get our club back now for my kids and if that means a long fight then fuck me I am up for it.

Lets see how many of these fans that just have to go stick around if we get relegated and stay down :thup:

Exactly you will probably find 30% will be those die hard fans that won’t leave now and they won’t leave if we are in league one as they don’t want to believe anything bad is happening to their pride and joy but the rest of the fuckers will find something else to do.