Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Unfortunately I think mike is right on this one.

He and you have never been more wrong

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is

This. Rafa was a great manager & I was devastated when he left but Rafa puts Rafa first.

f*** off :lol:

Rafa plays politics, always pushing for more.

You're right, he does but he always pushes for more for the club first and foremost

I actually do think Rafa had settled in China early, but only after it was obvious that it was a lost cause trying to push us forward.

Turning down a number of jobs in Europe supports this, but if Ashley had turned round in June and said let's do it 80% your way he'd still be here

Guest chopey

More training facilities

More contact with fans

More money for the food bank

More control over players to come in for the benefit of Newcastle's team not the bank balance

More investment in the infrastructure of the club for future generations.

More access to players for young kids giving some sick and disabled kids days they will never forget

More pride

More Hope

So to take some media heat off his beloved Sports Direct he does a interview slagging off Rafa and telling everyone what a wonderful owner he is of Newcastle. Now the media is full of Newcastle shit instead of Sports Direct shit to try and limit the impact on the share price.

I doubt the financial markets give a shit about a daily mail interview on Mike Ashley and NUFC.

what the fuck is it with journalists, man?

we dont expect to compete with the top six.

what about bournemouth, watford etc?

he offered to put £20 into the training ground? - well go on then, lets see you do it.

he's saying he wont sell now for at least £500m - well thats how i read it.

"what's £10m here or there to an arab billionaire?" - so he admits to fucking them around and moving the goalposts?

what made steve bruce a top 3 candidate?

More training facilities

More contact with fans

More money for the food bank

More control over players to come in for the benefit of Newcastle's team not the bank balance

More investment in the infrastructure of the club for future generations.

More access to players for young kids giving some sick and disabled kids days they will never forget

More pride

More Hope

:snod: O0 :rose: :love:

So to take some media heat off his beloved Sports Direct he does a interview slagging off Rafa and telling everyone what a wonderful owner he is of Newcastle. Now the media is full of Newcastle shit instead of Sports Direct shit to try and limit the impact on the share price.

I doubt the financial markets give a shit about a daily mail interview on Mike Ashley and NUFC.

I know but come on man I’ve had 7 Stella’s I’m a financial expert :cheesy: :crazy2:

[drifts listlessly upon life's ocean] I guess whatever comes my way, comes my way. Wouldn't want to be accused of playing politics to try and change the situation I'm in. [bumps into floating trash pile mostly consisting of used condoms] yep, this is definitely the right choice.

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is

Explain.

Rafa played a fantastic game the whole time he was here. Leaking stuff to the press at the perfect times. One example being Rafa’s people informed sky that he’d be at the training ground? Why? Coz it would whip the fans into a frenzy. I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but Rafa played a good political game

Well that's me convinced. Honestly can't believe how wrong I was about him tbh, cheers for all the hard work Mike :thup: Who would've known that Rafa was the evil one in all of this, what a twist

Scarcely watches us now.

I think he is rattled.  He usually only only does this sort of thing when there is a PR battle to be won.

Trouble is the pro Ashley and anti Rafa soundbites will be what is picked up by the broader media and repeated ad nauseum so they become accepted as fact.

Explain.

Rafa played a fantastic game the whole time he was here. Leaking stuff to the press at the perfect times. One example being Rafa’s people informed sky that he’d be at the training ground? Why? Coz it would whip the fans into a frenzy. I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but Rafa played a good political game

That leak apparently come from Sky London HQ. Who lives down London again?????

I know but come on man I’ve had 7 Stella’s I’m a financial expert :cheesy: :crazy2:

:lol: :lol: keep necking man

The f*cking gall of accusing another about putting money and himself before all other things. My god this assh*le has no ability to self-reflect or feel shame what so ever. He's another f*cking sociopath like Trump and Bojo. I hate him even more after that interview. I didn't even think it was possible.

You're right, he does but he always pushes for more for the club first and foremost

I actually do think Rafa had settled in China early, but only after it was obvious that it was a lost cause trying to push us forward.

Turning down a number of jobs in Europe supports this, but if Ashley had turned round in June and said let's do it 80% your way he'd still be here

👍

Edit. Forgot to say great explanation of the tax issues earlier.