Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I honestly thought this was going to be it, but when the richest bloke in the world, teams up with billionaire brothers with massive ties to Newcastle who then instruct one of the best fixers in the world to pay the asking price for the club and its still can't be bought...................we really are fucked.

I honestly thought this was going to be it, but when the richest bloke in the world, teams up with billionaire brothers with massive ties to Newcastle who then instruct one of the best fixers in the world to pay the asking price for the club and its still can't be bought...................we really are f***ed.

Clubs dead.

Well, if only, because then we could start over. Hence why what should be a nightmare ie getting and staying relegated and losing another 10k fans on top is actually the only hope there is. The integrity and point of sport totally destroyed here. It doesn't matter if we win or lose, doesn't even matter in a negative sense whether we even stay up or go down anymore.

Its dead in all but name and dead to me until he goes or vanishes mysteriously.

I honestly thought this was going to be it, but when the richest bloke in the world, teams up with billionaire brothers with massive ties to Newcastle who then instruct one of the best fixers in the world to pay the asking price for the club and its still can't be bought...................we really are f***ed.

There's no indication yet that any deal has fallen through. We know it's a real bid, so if it goes tits up I'm sure we'll find out. Ashley called Staveley a timewaster last time, you know he'd just love to stick the boot in and blame her for it again. I'd imagine Staveley would give Caulkin another interview if it falls through too.

Why is everyone suddenly pessimistic tonight?

You must be new here :lol:

I'm not particularly pessimistic. I reckon it'll happen at some point. But I'm a thick cunt :lol:

Definitely not new. Are we just bored of waiting, so the optimism manifests into pessimism?

You must be new here :lol:

I'm not particularly pessimistic. I reckon it'll happen at some point. But I'm a thick cunt :lol:

Definitely not new. Are we just bored of waiting, so the optimism manifests into pessimism?

Think it's that nobody expected it to happen in the first place, and the lack of news just amplifies the feelings.

Same as last time, I'm in the camp of somethings going on but nothing will happen.  Infuriating :lol:

Because I've never really been convinced Ashley wants to sell. The only way he would is if he could show the world he has scored a premium on top to show he's top dog in the business arena. So if he finds out Saudis are behind Stavely's plan the price will go up to compensate for his manhood issues.

There's no indication yet that any deal has fallen through. We know it's a real bid, so if it goes tits up I'm sure we'll find out. Ashley called Staveley a timewaster last time, you know he'd just love to stick the boot in and blame her for it again. I'd imagine Staveley would give Caulkin another interview if it falls through too.

She can give all the paper interviews she wants. She could go and outline how he's fucked the deals both times but Ashley is the Tories and everyone else is Labour. Truth doesn't matter, nothing matters. He's rich and can get most of the media and Sky Sports saying whatever the fuck he wants whenever he wants.

Because I've never really been convinced Ashley wants to sell. The only way he would is if he could show the world he has scored a premium on top to show he's top dog in the business arena. So if he finds out Saudis are behind Stavely's plan the price will go up to compensate for his manhood issues.

Do you not think he knew this from the off?

Think it's quiet at the moment because of the transfer window. There's no rush from either part. One week or one month doesn't really matter in this time of the season.

Should've been if it was before the transfer window, so the new owners could buy new players.

It's gonna happen! (I think?)

Maybe he did. Just played it along for his own purposes.

Maybe he did. Just played it along for his own purposes.

Aye, that's fair.

:thup:

Speaking of Caulkin. He makes out as though he doesn’t know much, and I guess that is the truth somewhat.

I do though know that he’s been in some sort of continued contact with Staveley. I think he would have know that Staveley was coming back in for us at some point. He may not know the details of the current discussions, but If fairly sure Caulkin will be first in line to get the inside story, no matter how this plans out.

I think it’s real but was nowhere near finalised. The comments from Bruce today and some other folk seem designed to take the heat out of the story. There’s no way he’d comment on it without it being an approved statement.

I think it’s real but was nowhere near finalised. The comments from Bruce today and some other folk seem designed to take the heat out of the story. There’s no way he’d comment on it without it being an approved statement.

Everybody in the know, or rather everybody that gets fed by the regime - The Mail, their southern shills Samuel and Edwards and Charnley (now Bruce via Charnley) have poo-pooed it. That's all come from the fat man for me. I'm sure the interest is genuine and that's there's been interest we've never ever heard about over the years but there's zero interest in selling.

Just picture it tho'

Lee Ryder : Steve, what about the takeover

SB : Well yeah Lee, wa getting taken owa by the space muslims, guess that's me out of a job

LR : Yeah, you and me both Steve

Speaking of Caulkin. He makes out as though he doesn’t know much, and I guess that is the truth somewhat.

I do though know that he’s been in some sort of continued contact with Staveley. I think he would have know that Staveley was coming back in for us at some point. He may not know the details of the current discussions, but If fairly sure Caulkin will be first in line to get the inside story, no matter how this plans out.

You not been in touch with her lad?

Last I heard was a couple of years ago when she was about to put the bids in.

I have spoken to Caulkin a couple of times, and it’s clear to me that he’s kept contact with her.

Last I heard was a couple of years ago when she was about to put the bids in.

I have spoken to Caulkin a couple of times, and it’s clear to me that he’s kept contact with her.

Slide into them DM’s bro. 

It might be easier to follow the story of this alleged takeover now that the transfer window has shut.

I think some people were half expecting us to announce it and then sign a Robinho type just before the window shut.

And then when it was becoming obvious this wouldn’t happen the go to emotion is despair.