Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If Ashley pulls the plug on this one can't we ask the Premier League to make a fit and proper test of Ashley then?

He surley wouldn't make it, would he?

I mean he never comunicates, he takes money out and never spend a penny of the clubs money.

How could he be passed as fit and proper?

Well none of that is part of the fit and proper process, so he’s fine.

Well, whatever is part of it, I can't see him make it today!

If Ashley pulls the plug on this one can't we ask the Premier League to make a fit and proper test of Ashley then?

I mean he never comunicates, he takes money out and never spend a penny of the clubs money.

He’d pass every single test.

He’d pass every single test.

Ok, I understand.

But just for the record he is neither fit or proper in my book!😉

Today's the day the club break their silence surrounding the recent speculation.

They make a statement denying any knowledge of supposed middle eastern buyers but reiterate that the club remains for sale.

Nah, it really is going to happen this time  :)

Today's the day the club break their silence surrounding the recent speculation.

They make a statement denying any knowledge of supposed middle eastern buyers but reiterate that the club remains for sale.

Nah, it really is going to happen this time  :)

Well, you never know when Ashley is involved.

He is so fickle and can back out on any deal at any time.

I think they have agreed a deal and everything is in place. But with Ashley that doesn't mean anything untill it's signed and official on the NUFC website.

Guest The Little Waster

If the chron has pulled the podcast it would seem to suggest that they doubt his veracity . Chron could win some brownie points if they now came out with the line that the whole thing is one big hoax .

If the last few days have taught us nothing else its that 'regional sports journalist' has now joined the ranks of 'politician' in the professions that require zero grasp of any facts, the ability to parrot sh*te from third hand sources and an incredible consequence-free atmosphere to spout bare-faced lies to your customers. In any other line of work this would mean instant dismissal, but for these swivel-eyed chancers, it's par for the course.

If the chron has pulled the podcast it would seem to suggest that they doubt his veracity . Chron could win some brownie points if they now came out with the line that the whole thing is one big hoax .

Brownie points from who like?  Some nutter on a forum? :lol:

Out on the drink from 1pm with a mobile phone running out of data. Am ringing round the Ouseburn to check the wifi's sorted in The Ship etc.

If you see a heavily tattooed, rugged (but handsome), man drinking around the Ouseburn around 5:30pm, come and say hello. You can share my data. We can tether... :love:

If there was nothing to it the club would have rubbished it imo

Why? How does that benefit Ashley?

It's about patterns of behaviour. Hes quashed Staveley (who was genuine), and Kenyon (who he was mates with), why wouldnt he have dumped these lot by now.

He will be inundated with questions, he could have responded at any time and hasn't.

Not until after the story had served its purpose

How much more of the next 30 days can this occupy fans so we stop putting pressure on not renewing Benitez's contract. Bishop's played a blinder.

Lol damn it Ben! Forget my post. Sorry LV[/member] and nufcjb[/member]  :-(

Ah its ok mate. No worries.

But after going through what that Ben gobshite did say,he said that the deal was a month or so off.

Well he had no clue did he? So it could still happen before a month is up. All we know is that BZG had said they have done everything necessary and they are trying to get it done as soon as possible.

That Ben fella was just going over the top by even saying that was the lawyer for BZG. That was my red flag of him besides talking s*** to a s*** rag like the Chron.