Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Airport Update:

Many stag and hen parties departing for sunnier climes today. Also spotted a Mackem family returning from their hols (full kit wankers to boot). However, the main reason I’m here seems not to be coming to fruition today, so I think I will gather up my belongings, board the Metro (if it’s running) and head home to watch SSN for the rest of the day.

Friday indeed! Knacker Ben!  :knuppel2:

Aye...I think youre right.

Ive closed me laptop, packed up me Kleenex & I`m off downstairs for the day....Takeover Wank is just going to have to go on the backburner

Out on the drink from 1pm with a mobile phone running out of data. Am ringing round the Ouseburn to check the wifi's sorted in The Ship etc.

If you see a heavily tattooed, rugged (but handsome), man drinking around the Ouseburn around 5:30pm, come and say hello. You can share my data. We can tether... :love:

What if I see a heavily tattooed, rugged (but handsome) woman?

Out on the drink from 1pm with a mobile phone running out of data. Am ringing round the Ouseburn to check the wifi's sorted in The Ship etc.

If you see a heavily tattooed, rugged (but handsome), man drinking around the Ouseburn around 5:30pm, come and say hello. You can share my data. We can tether... :love:

What if I see a heavily tattooed, rugged (but handsome) woman?

Tether away lad

Please please please, click on our link for Lee Ryder’s view on why they’re saying no comment...I’m confused.

If they’re not saying anything, how the f*** can Ryder ‘explain the view from Ashley’s camp’?  ???

Lee Ryder and other journalists are confusing everyone. They say Newcastle, Ashley and the Premier League are making no comment then write an article saying what they think of the situation.