Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Ahh f*** this I'm gonna me eat some Mini Rolls (Jaffa cake)

What's up with Jaffa Cakes these days. Has the UK gone off them?

They're constantly on sale. I got a triple pack in Tesco the other day for £1.25. Last night I picked up a double pack in ASDA for 50P. I can't get enough of the stuff. I can easily eat 18 Jaffa Cakes with my morning cuppa.

Is you Mike Ashley?

Jaffa Cakes are England's best creation -- there are two Brit stores near where I live that sell imported stuff, and Jaffa Cakes are either constantly sold out or on back order.

Get yourself to ASDA.

Fill a suitcase with 50P Jaffa Cakes.

? ? ? ?

Profit.

You'd have to pay for re-packaging. Would probably lose money. Unless you sell them at a car-boot sale, just in the cellophane packing.

Or do the question marks suggest you shoplift the Jaffas? If so it doesn't matter where you go.

There'd be no need to re-package. You'd sell them by the box load, door to door to those waiting for the store to be restocked.

How much is a box going for these days DJ_NUFC? I know you'd have to factor in petrol but you're still looking at a hefty profit.

Nah. At best you'd cover the cost of your own consumption.

don't get high on your own supply

On the topic of jaffa cakes, Tesco does a frozen "Jaffa Cake" dessert that is very moreish. It's got the sponge, the orange jelly and a very thick sticky chocolate layer on top, but in addition has a good creamy vanilla orangey moussey filling.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Serves 6, but hard for 1 person to not eat it all. Though I did get the runs afterwards.

Guest chopey

On the topic of jaffa cakes, Tesco does a frozen "Jaffa Cake" dessert that is very moreish. It's got the sponge, the orange jelly and a very thick sticky chocolate layer on top, but in addition has a good creamy vanilla orangey moussey filling.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Serves 6, but hard for 1 person to not eat it all. Though I did get the runs afterwards.

A couple of pages ago I expressed my negative attitude towards Jaffa Cakes. I take it all back, I would eat that with my face.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

That looks brilliant, thanks for the heads up.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

A couple of pages ago I expressed my negative attitude towards Jaffa Cakes. I take it all back, I would eat that with my face.

What else would you eat it with?  :lol:

Guest chopey

Perhaps our new owners can change our moto from " fortiter defendit triumphans which translates into English as "triumphing by brave defence." to Newcastle United Light and Zesty

IDShot_540x540.jpg

:huff:

Kill it with fire.

Guest chopey

padlock-308589__340.png

Now we are in my conversation territory, wheres my wine, ...............so padlocks

Ah yes, imo it has to be 4 number combination lock, no need to worry about losing the key like  :smug:

Wise choice for the everyday run of the mill security lock. However my personal choice would be the Sargent & Greenleaf 951C, a bit pricey at £1200 but its military grade and contains an interchangeable core...........top lock.........top top lock.