Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If this was anywhere near to happening, a potential buyer would want a manager in place and transfers well on the way.  You do not pay £350M for a business just to watch your investment fall off a cliff as there is no time to recruit and manager or players.  IF they are serious buyers and MA is a serious seller, terms would be in place to ensure the integrity of the business remains in tact and a new manager would be in place and players on the way.

Loosing Perez to a buy out clause changes nothing, instead of a player they inherit a business with £30M more in cash (or however its structured).  That money does not go straight to MA.

Its academic anyway, its total bullshit.

In any event, its academic, as this is and always was bullshit.

Tell me again how academic and bullshit it is :lol:

and why isnt that a chronicle front page headline fron Ryder?

This.

The Chronicle are derelict in their duty and are either incapable of or unwilling to undertake anything even resembling investigative journalism into the running of the club. For that reason, I'd never even contemplate giving them a single penny and will only visit their website with an adblocker running.

His club contact is probably Charnley given he’s pretty much the only authority figure at the club and Charnley won’t even get told the truth by Ashley.

So no bid for the club yet it’s the potential new owners fault Rafa didn’t stay.

Ok Lee :lol:

Repeatedly misleading the fans and media again......what a surprise is there no ends to this vindictive cunt and his 3 stooges fuckery?

I bet the 4 of them are laughing at all em fick facking geordies

Why is the Chronicle still even in existence in 2019 I mean who the fuck actually buys that shit? It's written by complete amateurs and gives nothing to anyone remotely interested

Only real fans buy it. Support the news, not the bews!

I think this may actually be the worst summer under Ashley, the level of self destruction is unreal.

Said something similar a few days ago. Even the last two relegation seasons we had a manager in and spent money during the summer. First one was Keegan quitting late in the window over Xisco, then it all went wrong. The other was McClaren being backed with money but him being totally shit with it over most of the season.

This time it's different, we've hit self destruct, allowed our world class manager to leave, and his coaching team, released multiple first team players and top goal scorers, no sign of any replacements coming in, no sign of a manager appointment and the clock is winding down on time to sort all of this out. Could be are worst relegation season yet as we are the worst prepared for a season I can ever remember. It's nailed on relegation.

When is the relegation ometer being fired up or are we just not bothering this season

No point unless take-over happens and we can assess how they get on before season starts.

Guest firetotheworks

When is the relegation ometer being fired up or are we just not bothering this season

You still owe £500 to charity from the last one. You sure you want a new thread?

You still owe £500 to charity from the last one. You sure you want a new thread?

:yikes:

Why is the Chronicle still even in existence in 2019 I mean who the fuck actually buys that shit? It's written by complete amateurs and gives nothing to anyone remotely interested

How else will I keep up to date with what the Sayer's are doing or which Geordie Shore member is set to make a shocking return.

Charnleys wife was  told its happening but that was 2 months ago. Charnley will know pretty much as soon as us - might hear quicker all the same. A friend works with her and has been adamant its happening.  But there has obviously been goalposts changed. Bored of it all  Sean (longstaff) wants to stay but literally no one from the club has spoken to him. Carrick has been on to him all summer. There is no one from the club that has spoken to him. The players although may have knew found out about Rafa the same way we did. Theres literally know one there between charnley and redfern or Ben. Utter shambles.

How else will I keep up to date with what the Sayer's are doing or which Geordie Shore member is set to make a shocking return.

Try Steve ‘kray’ Wraiths twatter