Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Whilst having a wrap of the day at McD’s in Kingston Park on Saturday I monitored the footfall at the SD shop opposite. it appears the only people to frequent the place are fat or Eastern European. Brexit and sugar tax may be Ashley’s downfall

Guest neesy111

Whilst having a wrap of the day at McD’s in Kingston Park on Saturday I monitored the footfall at the SD shop opposite. it appears the only people to frequent the place are fat or Eastern European. Brexit and sugar tax may be Ashley’s downfall

Sugar tax is being scrapped by Boris!

its the working classes, people with little money and kids to clothe etc. not everyone can afford to shop at JD.

they're hardly going to boycott SD because Ashley's fucked our club.

and I dont think we should criticise them because  of it.

the venn diagram of 'people who are likely to eat tide pods' and 'people who think keith bishop is a keyser soze level mastermind' is just one circle.

What the hell is a 'tide pod'?

Edit: Google tells me they are liquitabs.

its the working classes, people with little money and kids to clothe etc. not everyone can afford to shop at JD.

That's nonsense, there's a load of cheap clothes shops people can go to.

Plus why does anyone have to clothe their kids in Donnay or Lonsdale from head to foot? Surely even things like Asda's George range is just as cheap and doesn't make you look like complete chav scum. Or Primark. Or anywhere. There's maybe a want or a desire to shop in SD from some people, clearly, as they have massive revenues. But there's not a need. It's still a choice which can be avoided by literally anyone.

the venn diagram of 'people who are likely to eat tide pods' and 'people who think keith bishop is a keyser soze level mastermind' is just one circle.

Would you have to be a mastermind to put out fake takeover rumours? Would you fuck.

Theres no proof either way, so best to keep an open mind.

Now people who thought the takeover was going to happen (or had happened)...

Would you have to be a mastermind to put out fake takeover rumours? Would you fuck.

Now people who thought the takeover was going to happen (or had happened)...

We get it, you never believed the takeover would happen. Dull as fuck man

Let's be clear here. the KBA Truthers out there aren't just crediting him with some kind of leak to the press but orchestrating the whole thing, up to and including BZGs involvement/non-involvement.

Don't be silly. There''s no proof the ghost of Elvis Presley didn't produce those leaks. Wow, must be just as likely as any other explanation then I guess, right? No, that's not how that works.

That's nonsense, there's a load of cheap clothes shops people can go to.

Plus why does anyone have to clothe their kids in Donnay or Lonsdale from head to foot? Surely even things like Asda's George range is just as cheap and doesn't make you look like complete chav scum. Or Primark. Or anywhere. There's maybe a want or a desire to shop in SD from some people, clearly, as they have massive revenues. But there's not a need. It's still a choice which can be avoided by literally anyone.

Not too sure about this. I don't think kids are too aware of which labels are good/bad. If it's a label, it's designer. If it's asda, or Primark, you're a dirty tramp.

Let's be clear here. the KBA Truthers out there aren't just crediting him with some kind of leak to the press but orchestrating the whole thing, up to and including BZGs involvement/non-involvement.

Don't be silly. There''s no proof the ghost of Elvis Presley didn't produce those leaks. Wow, must be just as likely as any other explanation then I guess, right? No, that's not how that works.

Absolutely! I mean the suggestion that a PR firm has been doing PR is fucking insane.

PR is more than arranging photoshoots with cancer patients, y'knaa?

Looking forward to the market opening hopefully the share price tanks and this tax thing in Europe finishes him. I really think it could be the beginning of the end.

I've learned to never get my hopes up when Mike Ashley is involved, whether that be relating to NUFC or his own personal downfall.

Looking forward to the market opening hopefully the share price tanks and this tax thing in Europe finishes him. I really think it could be the beginning of the end.

I've learned to never get my hopes up when Mike Ashley is involved, whether that be relating to NUFC or his own personal downfall.

If he wants to take it all back, tomorrow could be like all his birthdays at once. I've no doubt that tax bill doesn't concern him. I wouldn't have a clue why, but he's known about it long enough.

Wish somebody would accept his invitation to go through the books and he will pay for it to happen as he said... we might find what every takeover group has found and what Rangers found within 12 months