Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

And also that takeover was weird anyway. I was the source of the first news the takeover happened and that was obviously just bollocks anyway but it actually happened the same day randomly. I remember having to prove this to Dave or someone. Funny days.  Everything is bollocks in the media by and large as close sources don't leak much ad they generally can't legally. I imagine an NDA has now been signed which should have happened in the first instance so I doubt we will hear anything until it's done.

The cringe brigade always treat these rumours like they are totally aware of everything, and they need to be first on the scene about passing the next piece of info up the chain be it the truth or just totally made up for a bit of extra attention.

It's f***ing embarrassing! Each time I check back in the topic has moved up by 10 pages or more, and it's the same old posters talking a load of crap.

Needs locking this thread

As others have said, if the situation changes the title gets updated, just don't come in here if you are that bothered ffs.

Should just put it in a takeover tracker thread again, with only the info that matters as the first post and update with anything relevant and concrete.

- Group say terms agreed

- Club confirm group are genuine

- Group forced to make another statement (due to twitter knackers/journos talking shit left right and centre) saying agreed, signed & sent to PL, proof of funds also sent

- Club say no comment

- PL say no comment/ask NUFC

That's literally all that matters.  Everything else from journalists is guess work.

Guest covmag

The cringe brigade always treat these rumours like they are totally aware of everything, and they need to be first on the scene about passing the next piece of info up the chain be it the truth or just totally made up for a bit of extra attention.

It's fucking embarrassing! Each time I check back in the topic has moved up by 10 pages or more, and it's the same old posters talking a load of crap.

chill oot man, just lads having a bit of bantz ffs  :lol:

It's fucking embarrassing! Each time I check back in the topic has moved up by 10 pages or more, and it's the same old posters talking a load of crap.

:ructions:

Instead of crying about locking the thread maybe just maybe don't read the thread? :lol: Nobody is forcing you to follow the takeover news for every single possible second till it breaks.

Spot on

Guest covmag

we are bored, nee footy, the slightest wiff of Ashley fucking off get us excited, the speculation etc has gone into frenzy mode but i think its funny as fuck.

howay the thread  :lol:

:lol: If not talking a load of crap was the standard for posting I'd be able to count my posts on like one hand.

If not talking a load of crap was the standard, I could happily pinch the hubcaps from our new owner's car, without any fear of any the repercussions.

If it wasn't clear my delete the forum comment was in jest, these crazed musings of would be Columbo's on here is the only thing keeping me sane from real life at the moment. Crack on! If you don't like it, don't read it, I hate this mentality, no one is forcing your eyes open and pressing F5 for you. Let the nutters have some fun and go chat elsewhere, it ain't hard, one little click :thup: