Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Jumped on the metro as usual but ended up heading into town the long way round due to a delay. Pulled up at Howdon and as I looked out of the window I noticed two magpies.  Im sure one of them winked at me and nodded. It had that look on its face "divvnt worry bonny lad, its happening" as it nodded.

Blatant lie. Everyone knows the Metro delay would mean you’ll spend 2 hours waiting for a bus replacement service.

No, someone had conked out at Byker and they needed an ambulance so the delays were all the way back to Monkseaton.  I switched from Platform 1 to Platform 2 after I heard the announcement as I also noticed the time as a 16 minute wait.

Its destiny, its happening.

Jumped on the metro as usual but ended up heading into town the long way round due to a delay. Pulled up at Howdon and as I looked out of the window I noticed two magpies.  Im sure one of them winked at me and nodded. It had that look on its face "divvnt worry bonny lad, its happening" as it nodded.

:lol:

It might be that ash is on the verge of retiring  and cashing in his assets hence selling his warehouse for around £120m.  When added to £350m that makes a tidy lump sum for retirement.

I just think, contrary to what we've believed about him, he's probably always had a price and that price has now been met with no or very few conditions. He'll consider £100m or whatever a tidy profit and will look to make more money elsewhere. Let's face it he was never getting more than £100m profit the way he ran the club, this is the best he's likely to ever get and seems like he's taking it. Good fucking riddance.

If there's anything going to happen soon it'll be early next week

The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line June 10th, 2019. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Skynet fights back.

Very good :lol: :clap:

would love for it to happen today/this weekend whilst I'm in Montreal for the Grand Prix. Would add a level of fuck off excitement.

Look at me, look at me, I’m at the Grand Prix.

Pathetic.

Ah fuck it ... lets dream a little

Turned it off after the guy suggested that Yedlin is one of the four current players that could be important when we eventually challenge for the title. :lol:

Turned it off after the guy suggested that Yedlin is one of the four current players that could be important when we eventually challenge for the title. :lol:

Well, I rate him higher than PL winner Danny Simpson... meaning pretty much any PL RB could win you the league :lol:

? was it a yank who put up the vid then.

Edit:

Just listened, no bias, but Yedlin is terrible,  priority signings if we were to improve would be a better RB and LB but I'd lean more to replacing the RB situation first

I think people need to calm down like. It's not happening and Ashley will be here in August still.

People getting carried away acting like it's a done deal. I don't believe it's even real just another classic Ashley move and this is his greatest of the lot

Please stop :lol: