Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Still finding it a bit weird that Midhat (if it’s really him) is replying to randoms at all.

A man of the people.

I would like to think so. He’s essentially going to be a more senior version of Lee Charnley who knows the value of good PR.

He’s hardly going to tell someone contacting him to go die in a house fire. Wouldn’t be the best start to things..

But as a caution, I think back to the start of Ashley and the very nice Chris Mort who came in. They were having a ball drinking with supporters that first season.

If Mort has stayed on I think things would have been different but he only had a 1 year leave from his role to do this.

You alright?

Yep I'm fine. Like everyone else on here we want this to happen asap. It's just not. Pages and pages of hope, expectation. ITK's. My mate said.

I guess we'll know when the world tells us.

Or not.

But I'm good thanks! and yourself?

You alright?

Yep I'm fine. Like everyone else on here we want this to happen asap. It's just not. Pages and pages of hope, expectation. ITK's. My mate said.

I guess we'll know when the world tells us.

Or not.

But I'm good thanks! and yourself?

I’m good, bit bored. Glad you are good

Guest chopey

Think these potential new owners are going to be crazy. The kind of people who will throw in a cheeky bid for Messi on the last day of the transfer window when we’ve already got Ronaldo and M’bappe.

I see the care home has reinstated your 30 minute a week access to the public PC again.

Ashley's helicopter is in the air, heading south east from Oxford. Pretty much a straight line to London.

Never sure if post like this is some sort of a humor or people are actually watching planes and helicopter traffic.. 

Ashley's helicopter is in the air, heading south east from Oxford. Pretty much a straight line to London.

Never sure if post like this is some sort of a humor or people are actually watching planes and helicopter traffic..

Never underestimate people’s madness.