Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Can something just happen? Anything?

I really just need the whole thing to end. I don't care which way, just let me know now if I will care or not care about NUFC next seasons so I can go on with my life

Of course we'll all be back here at the beginning of December when another potential buyer suddenly pops up on the radar, just in time for the January transfer window.  :lol:

And Mike does another Sky interview saying a takeover is closer than it's ever been after investing 100m in some other high street bankrupt shit chain

FML

If the takeover doesn't happen, I think I'm done, with or without Rafa.

It would be one false dawn to far for me and it would ruin any transfer plans in the process.

It would be one false dawn to far for me and it would ruin any transfer plans in the process.

If it doesnt happen I think I'm done with football altogether. Being here in the US I'm away from it a bit and it will be easier to just get immersed in one of my adopted teams in the sports here. At least theres a semblance of hope with the way sports are setup here

If the takeover doesnt happen and Rafa goes relegation is an absolute certainty imo

Guest godzilla

Still doesn't explain why BZG would be so confident as to set up a Holding Company. Which is the main hope I'm clinging to.

He's the one who point blank refused to give any credence to the BZG bid. At least he has had to acknowledge that now, so a slight shift. It's absolutely obvious they don't know what is happening.

Guest chopey

They set up a holding company but that doesn't mean it was to purchase NUFC, I think Ashley will wash his hands of this deal, employ a cheaper manager, give him £50 million to finish 17th and take out another lumpa after Christmas

They set up a holding company but that doesn't mean it was to purchase NUFC, I think Ashley will wash his hands of this deal, employ a cheaper manager, give him £50 million to finish 17th and take out another lumpa after Christmas

It was called Monochrome Acquisitions man.  :lol: :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

It's over.

" I know its over

and  it never really began

but in my heart

it was so real "

Could be starting a zebra farm in the UK, or investing in pedestrian crossings.

How can they expect people to spend their money on season tickets for a club that could be starting the season managerless>  It;s like selling tickets for a cruise but saying 'By the way we don't have a captain or crew yet'

How can they expect people to spend their money on season tickets for a club that could be starting the season managerless>  It;s like selling tickets for a cruise but saying 'By the way we don't have a captain or crew yet'

Wonder if the reason they’ve put July 4th as the renewal deadline to give those sitting on the fence time to see Benitez’s contract extension and takeover?

Guest chopey

St James Holdings was a signpost

If it doesnt happen I think I'm done with football altogether. Being here in the US I'm away from it a bit and it will be easier to just get immersed in one of my adopted teams in the sports here. At least theres a semblance of hope with the way sports are setup here

If the takeover doesnt happen and Rafa goes relegation is an absolute certainty imo

Me already :thup:

Doing a bad job of it.

Aye I felt like this at various points last season. I suppose I’ll still keep an eye out but no real interest from me

Doing a bad job of it.

Yep.

Absolutely sick of it though.

Knowing our luck the takeover won’t happen and Rafa will leave and supporting Newcastle Utd next season will be absolute hell :banghead:

"the next two weeks"...that's the key phrase that says to me it's not happening. My optimism has now drained. If it's dragging on that long I think it's just a smokescreen to cover FCB's nonsense.

"the next two weeks"...that's the key phrase that says to me it's not happening. My optimism has now drained. If it's dragging on that long I think it's just a smokescreen to cover FCB's nonsense.

That's the worry - that we have been played yet again by Ashley.