?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Mitch

‏ @geordiedentist

3m3 minutes ago

Excited? Well, I think we've got to a point where we really NEED some input from the owner or the club...

We were saying that 2-3 weeks ago

Black cloud back after a major twitter hiatus with a broadly positive update but also stating something about still waiting for proof of funds needing to be more than just a ‘letter from your mum’!?!?

It's been 2 months since they supposedly provided proof of funds. Why the fuck is this "takeover" still dragging on?  :idiot2:

In any normal transaction proof of funds is something that happens right at the very beginning of the process. I can’t imagine this case being any different.

It's been 2 months since they supposedly provided proof of funds. Why the fuck is this "takeover" still dragging on?  :idiot2:

It’s a complex deal. The PL checks probably take a few weeks too

Two blokes with binoculars. Fucking hell I doubted this before but now we have two middle aged men dressed by primark using binoculars, that can only point to an Arab takeover.

In any normal transaction proof of funds is something that happens right at the very beginning of the process. I can’t imagine this case being any different.

It's the whole ambiguity of everything, theres fuck all verifiably true information about this whole thing. So people can assume whatever they want. There's no proof they have actually provided proof of funds, they haven't even stated themselves that they have done this.

Aren’t proof of funds and where they come from part of the PL checks.

You’d have to think the source of funds would be. I think the scepticism is more about ‘receipt’ of funds not ‘proof’ personally.

So why the total silence from the club if it’s all bollocks?

It's the whole ambiguity of everything, theres fuck all verifiably true information about this whole thing. So people can assume whatever they want. There's no proof they have actually provided proof of funds, they haven't even stated themselves that they have done this.

It’s a complex deal. The PL checks probably take a few weeks too

They don't. More like a week to 10 days.

Yes they have. They’ve gone on the record as stating they’ve provided proof of funds to him.

Do you really think Ashley would incur all of these legal and accountancy fees if he didn’t feel they were the real deal?

So why the total silence from the club if it’s all bollocks?

So why the silence of the club if it's true? As I said, people can assume whatever they want, theres nothing verifiable out there.

Guest godzilla

It's been 2 months since they supposedly provided proof of funds. Why the f*** is this "takeover" still dragging on?  :idiot2:

It's the whole ambiguity of everything, theres f*** all verifiably true information about this whole thing. So people can assume whatever they want. There's no proof they have actually provided proof of funds, they haven't even stated themselves that they have done this.

Yes they have "The proof of funds statement was forwarded to Mike Ashley’s lawyers on 17 April 2019".