Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

What sort of journalist wouldn't try and find out more? ???

Absolutely correct but it just goes to show how desperate they are for story's, surely there must be other ways to get information ? Alan Oliver was never liked in Newcastle but he always got the exclusives and provided information for the club, the latest Chronicle journalists seem so out of touch and to be quite honest lazy. 

Oliver was despised as he supported Shepherd when people were turning against him, hence why he got the ‘exclusives’.

I remember when Ryder was being ‘groomed’ to take over from Oliver. Used to be on a different forum back then and kept calling him mini-Lee, he complained to the guy who ran the forum the thin skinned fucker :lol:

What sort of journalist wouldn't try and find out more? ???

Absolutely correct but it just goes to show how desperate they are for story's, surely there must be other ways to get information ? Alan Oliver was never liked in Newcastle but he always got the exclusives and provided information for the club, the latest Chronicle journalists seem so out of touch and to be quite honest lazy. 

Alan Oliver got them at a completely different time in the clubs history though. Based on the fact he was on the club's payroll and the club back then cared a bit more about engagement.

He'd be given fuck all now too tbf.

'Squeezed my bird' is clearly a miss-translation of 'cooked my chicken'. He's just telling us about his masturbatory habits. Move along, people. Nothing (relevant!) to see here.

Cooked my chicken isn’t even the right phrase

'Squeezed my bird' is clearly a miss-translation of 'cooked my chicken'. He's just telling us about his masturbatory habits. Move along, people. Nothing (relevant!) to see here.

Cooked my chicken isn’t even the right phrase

:lol:

I thought that but couldn't bring myself to correct him.

sending positive thoughts and vibes to Newcastle today hoping this deal gets done.

send help

He's American, you probably don't want to ask that.

They are good at regime change tbh, just means we'll have to rebuild the stadium afterwards.

Guest The Little Waster

Gonna be another week of nothing, isn't it?

Not quite ... Lee Ryder will write 5 articles telling us nothing ...

Guest chicken little

It’s done? :frantic:

according to a couple of machine translated tweets from arabic-speaking accounts nobody has ever heard of before.... maybe!