Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Caspar has already written loads like :

'After an in-depth conversation with @JamesDaggettx last night & information he has passed on from a reliable source connected to the club, it is thought that Rafael Benitez expects progress from the BZG group by this weekend/early next week regarding the takeover of NUFC.'

Canny influx of Twitter ITK's in the past couple of days.

Keeps things interesting if nothing else I suppose.

glass half full types would think it indicates something really happening in the background rather than it being loads of cunts wanting new followers on twitter

The Bowyer business makes me wonder if he’ll sign a one-year deal either way. If it’s still Ashley he buggers off, if him and the new owners don’t click or if they want their own man, he’s not tied down for years.

What’s Lee Boywer makem slayer and all round good egg got to do with it?

What does being in advanced negotiations mean? Also if it could take weeks to complete a deal then whats the point of doing a deal if there is little time to find another and sign players.

Tbh I'd let the whole thing roll on Til September and start the season with the same squad and Benitez if we could guarantee new owners

Amidst the Farrago of claim, counter claim & quasi-facts from anyone with an internet connection, GC is about the only one I give any credence to. If he says it could still all quite possibly turn to dogshit, that's good enough for me. 

Amidst the Farrago of claim, counter claim & quasi-facts from anyone with an internet connection, GC is about the only one I give any credence to. If he says it could still all quite possibly turn to dogshit, that's good enough for me. 

Agree re Caulkin.  However there's nothing new there, we all know it could easily go tits up, no matter how advanced talks are...Mike Ashley's involved.  At the same time t could quite easily go the other way and pleasantly surprise us.

Guest godzilla

Not one mention of this alleged group and who they are from any of the journalists reporting these 'claims'. None of them know anything on what is happening and all of them were caught with their pants down by the Sun reporter.

The Mexicans said they were looking/looked at Newcastle but nothing more than that and think one of the journos referenced them as being one of the parties a week or so ago