Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I'm actually astounded that a club who has fans willing to punch a horse has not yet seen mass destruction of NUFC property or other acts of violence against the club or senior club personnel.  I am mostly pleased about this, but I am surprised (given the willingness to punch a horse!)

Me too.  It's hard to believe not a single Newcastle psychopath has not stuck one on mike.

Seen this rumour doing the rounds. IF that’s true it’s worrying.

We've been here before, sounds eerily like the last time Ashley pulled out of selling to buyers from the middle east, I think those ones went on to buy Man City.

It probably is just rumours to be honest, but that is how he works, so there must be a good chance of it being true. Everything would tie in nicely, including the statements from BZG.

Please don't promote or encourage acts of violence on here lads, in jest or otherwise. It only takes someone to do something daft for the forum to be potentially dragged into it.

So blowing anything up is out of the question now  :whistle:

I'm actually astounded that a club who has fans willing to punch a horse has not yet seen mass destruction of NUFC property or other acts of violence against the club or senior club personnel.  I am mostly pleased about this, but I am surprised (given the willingness to punch a horse!)

This is the bit that baffles me. Me and most of my uni mates got started on more than once in Newcastle for looking at a person, and sometimes not even for doing that.

And yet Ashley can bend the same radgies over and dry bum them into next week time after time after time and they just take it. In fact, it's almost as if some of them enjoy it......

Out of interest why do people think Kenyon would be a bad option? Maybe my memory is bad but I thought he did well at Man Utd and Chelsea?

Obviously i would prefer a wealthy sheik

No money to take the club forward and a mate of Mike. Sounds shit. We deserve so much better after the last 10 years shitshow

Please don't promote or encourage acts of violence on here lads, in jest or otherwise. It only takes someone to do something daft for the forum to be potentially dragged into it.

So blowing anything up is out of the question now  :whistle:

Seen this rumour doing the rounds. IF that’s true it’s worrying.

We've been here before, sounds eerily like the last time Ashley pulled out of selling to buyers from the middle east, I think those ones went on to buy Man City.

It probably is just rumours to be honest, but that is how he works, so there must be a good chance of it being true. Everything would tie in nicely, including the statements from BZG.

Everything about this add up perfectly. I’m afraid BZG are pissing in the wind.

I bet the fat cunt wished he kept Rafa sweet and signed up for another year as this club will be worth fuck all in 6 months.

relegation has not been the answer for him selling the club, ashley has seen us relegated 2x and paid the money to get out of it both times. there are only 2 ways he goes imo (1) divine intervention and he finally sells or (2) ruthless protests and action against him while we're in the PL

i'm not convinced someone with any deep pockets at all buys us while we are in league 2 and works the club back up.