Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Love how Chopra has emerged out of nowhere as the voice of reason in all this :lol:

Especially as it's often mooted that Ashley's modus operandi is to enlist people with alleged gambling issues a la Pardew.

I honestly believe that if he had taken over and done this much damage to certain other clubs he'd have been in genuine fear for his and his family's lives right for a good while now. 

It's absolutely baffling that no one has physically assaulted him or worse in 12 years!! I'm not advocating that sort of thing by the way Admins, I just had a fair few run-ins with the city's radgies as a student and i'm wondering where all the lunatics are now? Inside probably.

Can you imagine fans in Italy, South America or Eastern Europe putting up with this? Or even West Ham, Rangers, Millwall - he'd be fucking strung up!!

I honestly believe that if he had taken over and done this much damage to certain other clubs he'd have been in genuine fear for his and his family's lives right for a good while now. 

It's absolutely baffling that no one has physically assaulted him or worse in 12 years!! I'm not advocating that sort of thing by the way Admins, I just had a fair few run-ins with the city's radgies as a student and i'm wondering where all the lunatics are now? Inside probably.

Can you imagine fans in Italy, South America or Eastern Europe putting up with this? Or even West Ham, Rangers, Millwall - he'd be fucking strung up!!

he would have definitely been killed in Italy, south america, turkey or greece

There were people crying on twitter because lmg went to ashleys house :lol:

Vast majority of our support are fuckin melts who won't even stop giving them money never mind intimidating them.

Vast majority of our support are fuckin melts who won't even stop giving them money never mind intimidating them.

When did this happen though?! The city has always been amazing but it used to be rough as fuck in places and there were always plenty of heed the balls about.

Where are those unhinged pricks when you actually need them. They were fucking ten a penny when you were minding your own business at a bus stop in broad daylight back in the 90s :lol:

When did this happen though?! The city has always been amazing but it used to be rough as f*** in places and there were always plenty of heed the balls about.

Where are those unhinged pricks when you actually need them. They were f***ing ten a penny when you were minding your own business at a bus stop in broad daylight back in the 90s :lol:

this is also my experience. theyre all off their tits on spice these days

that paul lad on the phone to gough - brill. reall put danny nills in his place too.

also tbf, gough and the other guy (rushden?) have at last done their research - the net spend of a couple of million over 12 yrs, the increasing debt, the lack of transparency - where has the premier league money gone? I think parts of the media have become a little embarrassed when they have realised the pro-Ashley rhetoric they have been pushing has been all wrong.

I think the media are gradually turning and we need to keep pushing.

Guest chopey

White paint really stands out on a black background........................................just saying.

Just seen SSN interviews with folk protesting against Ashley. Their focus on player sales and lack of investment is actually an argument that is all too readily dismissed/argued against.

Much more attention would better be placed on the fake takeovers and, albeit its a historical event, Ashley’s treatment of Jonas.