Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/nufc-podcast-newcastle-united-beat-chelsea-at-last/id922005191?i=1000463051539

Check out the geezer from Toon for Change ( near the end ) fucker can barely speak and invites ideas of how to get rid of Ashley , presumably because he has none of his own ...

Despair just doesnt cover it

Too much cringe for me I'm afraid, I gave up after 30 seconds of him bumbling over his own words. If your going to put someone at the forefront of your campaign, at least make sure they have the basic skill of talking in public, that was horrific!

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/nufc-podcast-newcastle-united-beat-chelsea-at-last/id922005191?i=1000463051539

Check out the geezer from Toon for Change ( near the end ) fucker can barely speak and invites ideas of how to get rid of Ashley , presumably because he has none of his own ...

Too much cringe for me I'm afraid, I gave up after 30 seconds of him bumbling over his own words. If your going to put someone at the forefront of your campaign, at least make sure they have the basic skill of talking in public, that was horrific!

I agree with this.

We also have too many protest groups

Toon for Change

Magpie Group

NUST

Ashley Out

Probably some more I have forgotten so apologies for that but unless they come under one umbrella it is pissing into the wind.

There is no appetite for a protest, best thing any individual can do is walk away and hope that year on year attendances will continue to drop. Eventually Ashley will gamble one too many times, we'll go down and we won't bounce back. He may sell at this stage. Protesting then attending the games will not achieve anything anyway.

Hard to get behind any group that thinks going to the match to protest, is a good way of protesting.

'Organised sit in after the match! They can't kick us all out!', 'Walk out on the 88th minute!!', 'Walk in on the 3rd minute', 'Wear these colours to show your protesting. Here's a link to buy them from the club shop'.

Just stop fucking going man.

Hard to get behind any group that thinks going to the match to protest, is a good way of protesting.

'Organised sit in after the match! They can't kick us all out!', 'Walk out on the 88th minute!!', 'Walk in on the 3rd minute', 'Wear these colours to show your protesting. Here's a link to buy them from the club shop'.

Just stop f***ing going man.

Tbf a proper sit in could work if done properly

How?

Not having a go or anything but I fail to see how handing over money and then sitting in afterwards shows how much you want Ashley out.

If a restaurant served you up a plate of shite, you wouldn't go back every week to buy another plate to show you're protesting the owner serving up shite.

Guest neesy111

Not going is the only answer, which was evidently proven when the fat cunt panicked and gave away 10k tickets for free. I do not get how people can’t see this yet

Yeap.

Not going is the only answer, which was evidently proven when the fat cunt panicked and gave away 10k tickets for free. I do not get how people can’t see this yet

He doesn't care, man! 

:llorente?:

How?

Not having a go or anything but I fail to see how handing over money and then sitting in afterwards shows how much you want Ashley out.

If a restaurant served you up a plate of s****, you wouldn't go back every week to buy another plate to show you're protesting the owner serving up s****.

If 52,000 stopped back for an hour or two Every game it would be terrible pr for him which he hates. Don’t get me wrong I’m massively in favour of boycott aswell. Just saying other options could work too. Something else that might work is deliberately trying to get games abandoned, ie throwing tennis balls, pitch invasions etc etc. Of course none of those options with our fan base are realistic.

I agree with this.

Toon for Change

Magpie Group

NUST

Ashley Out

Probably some more I have forgotten so apologies for that but unless they come under one umbrella it is pissing into the wind.

Fuck me I came in here to say this

Absolute shambles of a group and the guy can’t even speak

Doesn’t even have a plan either

Think even the host was in my arrested how badly the other persons public voice was

I agree with this.

Toon for Change

Magpie Group

NUST

Ashley Out

Fuck me I came in here to say this

Absolute shambles of a group and the guy can’t even speak

Doesn’t even have a plan either

Think even the host was in my arrested how badly the other persons public voice was

Yep :thup:

Well put