Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

WSJ:

“The seller is British businessman Mike Ashley, who bought the team in 2007 for 134 million pounds, and turned into one of the least popular owners in English soccer.”

At least some of their report is 100% correct

What if they build new training ground, renovate the stadium or expand it (being creative with it) build an academy, boost the Newcastle economy with investment into other areas that boost jobs?

What if we win stuff and compete? Bring a top manager in?

What if they build new training ground, renovate the stadium or expand it (being creative with it) build an academy, boost the Newcastle economy with investment into other areas that boost jobs?

What if we win stuff and compete? Bring a top manager in?

If that's all it takes to make people celebrate them in spite of all the horror and terror they are behind then I'm sure they will be very happy. It's a small price to pay for them. It of course won't help the children in Yemen who is dying due to the actions of Saudi Arabia, but fuck them, we're gonna win the Champions League.

Would love it if this game true as it would prove the people wrong that think getting relegated would get rid of Ashley and intact being pretty much assured of staying up would be better

Still wouldn’t prove anything about relegation getting rid of him mind

Would love it if this game true as it would prove the people wrong that think getting relegated would get rid of Ashley and intact being pretty much assured of staying up would be better

:lol:

I'd love nothing more than to be proved wrong but I think I'm safe in still thinking that he'll never sell while we are in the PL.