Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Are NUFC360 in bed with The Chronicle now? I’ve noticed how a few Tweets today where rather than their usual ‘Post headline and source in brackets’ method, they’ve posted a few links to The Chronicle site and re-tweeted Lee Ryder...can’t remember them doing that before?

New #nufc takeover claims from Italy this afternoon.

This wouldn't have anything to do with the transfer windows being open would it,

Mr Ashley would never start such rumours.

Probably not since no one cares any more whether he stays or goes and it seems most are happy with what the squad has achieved so far. There is no pressure at all on him right now, he's won, in fact he's the most comfortable he's been since downing pints in the stands with fans. In all honesty it's more likely the media have fuck all else to do than see an owner selling a club and thinking they'd want to buy another. Doesn't matter that the thought hasn't entered his head, no one can prove otherwise and a few more hits on the web pages means they are getting their bonuses this month.

Absolutely no interest in this, in fact if it even happened it would take 6 months for me to even acknowledge it in my brain