Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Let's be honest, how many mega wealthy potential sports club owners are 100% squeaky clean? Very few I would imagine.

I don't want the Saudis to take over, before anybody suggests I am okay with their Human rights record  :lol:

Once again let me nail my colours to the awful regime mast. If we are going to have despicable owners, might as well have filthy rich ones who'll spend money to build a quality football club.

I mean there's a bit dodgy and there's chopping up a prominent journalist in an embassy  :lol:

It would be difficult to be honest, I would like to pretend I would be totally honorable and not enjoy the club being super rich...but I think I'd have to enjoy it a little bit...

However, this absolutely will not happen, Ashley will not sell.

Fucking hell, already had loads of texts asking what’s going on.

Not heard from Staveley for years. She had plans for the club, she had contacts.

No fucking idea if this is true, all I knew at the time was she had some serious people behind her.

There's a massive difference between Ashley awful and the Saudis awful like

Which would you take as owner though?

Fuck that, is this is true and Staveley has that level of backing, we are winning shit Man City style.

There's a massive difference between Ashley awful and the Saudis awful like

Which would you take as owner though?

The Saudis every time. It's not happening though, so those who are worried about it can breathe a sigh of relief.