?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest reefatoon

Can we not lock this thread?

It's the same s***, every few months.

Or just don’t come and read it? I love reading it. Even though it’s going to end up as nothing as it always does. These shite takeover stories are the only remotely interesting thing about this club. Where the fuck would we be without flight radar updates?

I’ve had my first proper read on this thread and this forum for the first time in some months, I only usually have time to briefly pop in and out nowadays and the club aren’t really making me want to be too involved.

Anyway I’m stunned with what’s happened to the football section. Of any regular posters within this section still left, only Ian W has retained his sanity.

It is all just a vehicle for an overly elaborate murder mystery weekend and Ashley is going to bring everyone together at a secluded mansion. He will make Charnley the butler but by the time everyone has arrived Mike will realise he can't actually be arsed and no-show instead. Like the shittest ever remake of Murder by Death.

If it’s gonna happen it’ll happen before the end of the season, but probably not until we are safe.

This actually!

No point to buy the club before we're safe.

Looking at our schedule in februari and mars it is a really good chance that we can be safe at the end of mars.

Then the takeover could be completed in april. That will give the new owners much time to prepare for the preseason, have a new manager and the whole transfer window to get new players in.

I’ve been thinking about it, and you know what, I don’t care if Ashley wins his deal anymore.

If the Saudi’s or anyone else came in and offers him £500m, plus 10 years SD sponsorship and 10 years of the SD running the club store, then I couldn’t give a fuck if he walks out with the best deal ever.

I want to be able to go back to SJP. I want to take my nieces to games.

Much more than that though, I want you to be able to do the same.

Everyone on here has been mopey for too long. I actually envy those who can turn a blind eye to Ashley and the club and still go to games, much more those who don’t know any different. Well I do to a degree.

I’m going to use people on her as an example, people who I have met.

HTT, a life long fan, chipped in financially with the Magpie group a year or so back. Once a season ticket holder, now he can’t go back. Now his love of his club has died so much, that he can’t even bare for his own child to sign for the academy when it was offered. How much is he hurting over that?

Yorkie. The lad was brought up in York, travelled up for games. One of the reasons why he studied in Newcastle was to go to games. A year or so ago when the Magpie group was going, he came up after a days graft to go to meetings, and came up for protests etc.

Greg. He lives away now, like Yorkie when the Magpie group started he came up from London after a days work for meetings etc. He has put a lot of time, money, and effort into the Magpie group, and then later the NUST.

Heron. A founding member of the Magpie group. He’s put a hell of a lot of money into the protests, and a hell of a lot of effort into it. Now, does anyone even hear from him? He’s that disillusioned with how the club is now.

There are people like this across our fan base. They deserve their club back, they deserve a team who are trying to be the best they can be, an ownership who are supportive. They deserve hope.

If getting all that back means Ashley walks away from the club as a rich man and someone has had to pay him daft money to fuck off, then honestly so be it.

I believe the interest from the Saudi’s/Staveley is real.

I’m not sure if Ashley will sell, but I hope he does. I hope either he realises that he’s had his fun and he can walk away with a bit of profit and fame, or he gets his stupidly good deal. I don’t care how he goes now, so long as he does, and so long as I, and you can get back to worrying about what the result is going to be at the weekend and nothing else.

I’ve been thinking about it, and you know what, I don’t care if Ashley wins his deal anymore.

If the Saudi’s or anyone else came in and offers him £500m, plus 10 years SD sponsorship and 10 years of the SD running the club store, then I couldn’t give a fuck if he walks out with the best deal ever.

Everyone on here has been mopey for too long. I actually envy those who can turn a blind eye to Ashley and the club and still go to games, much more those who don’t know any different. Well I do to a degree.

HTT, a life long fan, chipped in financially with the Magpie group a year or so back. Once a season ticket holder, now he can’t go back. Now his love of his club has died so much, that he can’t even bare for his own child to sign for the academy when it was offered. How much is he hurting over that?

Yorkie. The lad was brought up in York, travelled up for games. One of the reasons why he studied in Newcastle was to go to games. A year or so ago when the Magpie group was going, he came up after a days graft to go to meetings, and came up for protests etc.

Greg. He lives away now, like Yorkie when the Magpie group started he came up from London after a days work for meetings etc. He has put a lot of time, money, and effort into the Magpie group, and then later the NUST.

Heron. A founding member of the Magpie group. He’s put a hell of a lot of money into the protests, and a hell of a lot of effort into it. Now, does anyone even hear from him? He’s that disillusioned with how the club is now.

There are people like this across our fan base. They deserve their club back, they deserve a team who are trying to be the best they can be, an ownership who are supportive. They deserve hope.

If getting all that back means Ashley walks away from the club as a rich man and someone has had to pay him daft money to fuck off, then honestly so be it.

I’m not sure if Ashley will sell, but I hope he does. I hope either he realises that he’s had his fun and he can walk away with a bit of profit and fame, or he gets his stupidly good deal. I don’t care how he goes now, so long as he does, and so long as I, and you can get back to worrying about what the result is going to be at the weekend and nothing else.

EXCELLENT post, reflecting the views of myself and many people I know. Well said young-fella !!

If the Saudi’s or anyone else came in and offers him £500m, plus 10 years SD sponsorship and 10 years of the SD running the club store, then I couldn’t give a f*** if he walks out with the best deal ever.

If getting all that back means Ashley walks away from the club as a rich man and someone has had to pay him daft money to f*** off, then honestly so be it.

I don't post here that often but damn Stiffy, that gave me a semi!

If the Saudi’s or anyone else came in and offers him £500m, plus 10 years SD sponsorship and 10 years of the SD running the club store, then I couldn’t give a f*** if he walks out with the best deal ever.

If getting all that back means Ashley walks away from the club as a rich man and someone has had to pay him daft money to f*** off, then honestly so be it.

Great post. I really dont care if he sold it for 1billon the most important thing is to get rid of the monster.

I don't post here that often but damn Stiffy, that gave me a semi!

:lol: the wedding

If it’s gonna happen it’ll happen before the end of the season, but probably not until we are safe.

This actually!

No point to buy the club before we're safe.

Looking at our schedule in februari and mars it is a really good chance that we can be safe at the end of mars.

Then the takeover could be completed in april. That will give the new owners much time to prepare for the preseason, have a new manager and the whole transfer window to get new players in.

It's a good job you put Mars to let everybody know this wasn't a serious post.  :lol: