Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Oh dear, she's only just got the job and now she's going to be in trouble for comments like that. :lol:

Head of 'Business Development' ?

12 years in, and he decides he finally needs someone to 'develop the business' for him???

Pity he doesn't/never wanted to develop the football side.

Sporting Lisbon away still haunts me.

Souness dropping Robert because of an interview he gave to the Chronicle the day before. Am(a)dy Faye missing a sitter late on.

Few days later Robert was back inside for the hammering against Man Utd at Cardiff in the FA Cup.

It was also a few days after the useless tosser had fallen out with Bellamy. We had Kieran Dyer up front. To make matters worse their back four had a combined age of 153. We would’ve torn them to shreds on the counter.

As for the Marseille semi-final, Woodgate had Drogba in his pocket in the 1st leg. I was praying for Bobby to rest him before the 2nd leg but he played and the rest, as they say, is Andy O’Brien. Even more crushing was when we brought on Darren Ambrose to shake things up in the 2nd half.

Guest neesy111

Souness dropping Robert because of an interview he gave to the Chronicle the day before. Am(a)dy Faye missing a sitter late on.

Few days later Robert was back inside for the hammering against Man Utd at Cardiff in the FA Cup.

It was also a few days after the useless tosser had fallen out with Bellamy.

Wrong, that was in January while this match was in early April.

It was also a few days after the useless tosser had fallen out with Bellamy. We had Kieran Dyer up front. To make matters worse their back four had a combined age of 153. We would’ve torn them to shreds on the counter.

As for the Marseille semi-final, Woodgate had Drogba in his pocket in the 1st leg. I was praying for Bobby to rest him before the 2nd leg but he played and the rest, as they say, is Andy O’Brien. Even more crushing was when we brought on Darren Ambrose to shake things up in the 2nd half.

Think Bellamy was loaned out to Celtic months before Lisbon, unless they had another public spat.

Oh dear, she's only just got the job and now she's going to be in trouble for comments like that. :lol:

Head of 'Business Development' ?

12 years in, and he decides he finally needs someone to 'develop the business' for him???

Pity he doesn't/never wanted to develop the football side.

This interests me , surely the commercial revenue is the primary focus for development ? I say this as its common knowledge this area has performed miserably over the last decade .

Ive always suspected there is a tiny array of business prepared to associate with sports direct.

Is he going to clean up the stadium from toxic sd adverts and invite new partners to advertise along with frasers ?

I'll give her six to twelve months before she twigs Ashley has only brought her in to be an empty mouth piece.  Meanwhile NUFC under Ashley continues as normal.

She looks so competent, has to scribble notes on the palm of her hand.

Then she's already one step ahead of most of the staff, have you seen Bruce's face from trying to figure out how an inswinging door works? Poor lad.

Think Bellamy was loaned out to Celtic months before Lisbon, unless they had another public spat.

Yeah, my mistake. But I distinctly remember Kieron Dyer causing their cart horse defenders problems and wanting to weep.

Kathy Secker is a peach.

My favourite vandalism back in the day. I’m sure Beardsley was behind it!

You've changed it. It was definitely beach. Peach would have made some kind of sense.

It was peach on the flyover wall on the way into town near the civic centre!