Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Need to edit the best films bit as well IMO... “One of the worst decades of the club”? Maybe.

Worst Football Club owner of the decade.

Hmm, I mean Owen Oyston raped a lass.

But those jeans

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See this fucking mess was at the game tonight

People getting his autograph ffs

I've given up on the club, it's too far gone. Maybe one day we'll have a club worth supporting, but the earliest that is going to happen will be when Ashley retires/sells Sports Direct/dies. He's under no pressure, and has no desire to sell.

And the next takeover will be a load of shit as well, and people will still believe it too.

Blocked me ages ago. Absolutely despises Benitez, Newcastle and the non-Ashley fans.

Insane how much him and his Tory mates in the press despise Benitez because he was foreign and not hated. What a sad little country we are.

Aye. So close to a semi-final which I thought we would get to the final overbthe two legs.

Was also mad when we got beat at Arsenal at the same stage in 96. Ginola sent off after being baited by Lee Dixon. Cried my eyes out that night.

Aye. So close to a semi-final which I thought we would get to the final overbthe two legs.

Was also mad when we got beat at Arsenal at the same stage in 96. Ginola sent off after being baited by Lee Dixon. Cried my eyes out that night.

I still haven't forgiven him for that. Tosser.

As an aside it is absolutely insane how bad our record in the League Cup is.

Sporting Lisbon away still haunts me.

Souness dropping Robert because of an interview he gave to the Chronicle the day before. Am(a)dy Faye missing a sitter late on.

Few days later Robert was back inside for the hammering against Man Utd at Cardiff in the FA Cup.

Guest neesy111

Sporting Lisbon away still haunts me.

Souness dropping Robert because of an interview he gave to the Chronicle the day before. Am(a)dy Faye missing a sitter late on.

Few days later Robert was back inside for the hammering against Man Utd at Cardiff in the FA Cup.

Robert simply said the side weren't as good as the season before.  Souness' man management is easily the worst I've seen from any newcastle manager.  Fucking cunt.

Lisbon away: We are 2-0 up in the tie, with an away goal. 40 mins gone. We just had to lose 2-1 and we were through.

Worst loss ever that one, UEFA Cup was wide open aswell, I'm sure we were the fucking favourites.  :lol:

Lisbon away: We are 2-0 up in the tie, with an away goal. 40 mins gone. We just had to lose 2-1 and we were through.

Worst loss ever that one, UEFA Cup was wide open aswell, I'm sure we were the fucking favourites.  :lol:

I cried myself to sleep that night.

We would have won the cup if we won that. The teams left in it at the time were poor, us and Sporting were the two best teams left in it. How they lost the final in their own stadium is beyond me.

To be honest - the season prior going out to Marsielle away when Drogba basically announced himself on the world stage for good, followed by the Lisbon loss then losing to Man United in the FA Cup semi final....brutality.

[tweet]1235115757886771200[/tweet]

He's got me blocked but I've seen the tweet. Absolute smoggy cunt

Benitez got us to a Qtr Final in his first full season too.

Aye, I forgot about that. If our players weren't retarded then we would have won as well

He’s a mutant from toxicville is Bailey.

He’s having trouble accepting his club are returning to its natural place with one of its heroes as manager.