Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I’ve said this about a dozen times but if this moron ever wanted to sell the club - his chances of getting top market money could very likely be over. The coronavirus pandemic is likely wrecking the economy for the foreseeable future. His own stock price will take 2 years or so to return back to previous levels; he has had numerous chances to get £300m+ in liquid cash that he could have saved away but instead he’s Done brilliantly to be just a greedy idiot.

I’ve said this about a dozen times but if this moron ever wanted to sell the club - his chances of getting top market money could very likely be over. The coronavirus pandemic is likely wrecking the economy for the foreseeable future. His own stock price will take 2 years or so to return back to previous levels; he has had numerous chances to get £300m+ in liquid cash that he could have saved away but instead he’s Done brilliantly to be just a greedy idiot.

Would love to see him go into insolvency. Be great to get our club back with the most epic of karma bombs on the fat man.

Would love to see him go into insolvency. Be great to get our club back with the most epic of karma bombs on the fat man.

It would be glorious. The only bad thing would that he’d still have more than enough money once he sold us even if Sports Direct went tits up.

Weird how little feeling I had about the whole league being suspended. It literally doesn’t matter to me whether it’s on or not. Thanks Mike, you’re worse than Covid-19.

This, it has no real effect on me.

bad for literally everyone man

Bad for NUFC in general though as if there was any interested buyers, the coronavirus business must have killed it stone dead. Our best bet now is to hope the fat bastard contracts it himself and he suffers from acute asthma and diabetes.

bad for literally everyone man

Bad for NUFC in general though as if there was any interested buyers, the coronavirus business must have killed it stone dead. Our best bet now is to hope the fat b****** contracts it himself and he suffers from acute asthma and diabetes.

Reading through this thread, someone suggested that about 6 weeks ago and got ridiculed. It’s scary how quickly a doomsday scenario can become a reality.

Fat people officially more at risk from Coronavirus.

If he caught it, he’d go into intensive care and be moments from dying, only for things to go quiet on his condition and then suddenly we find out he’s made a full recovery.

Ventilator watch would be fun though

Fat people officially more at risk from Coronavirus.

If he caught it, he’d go into intensive care and be moments from dying, only for things to go quiet on his condition and then suddenly we find out he’s made a full recovery.

Ventilator watch would be fun though

Would it not be schadenfreude if he did get it and Freddy Shepherd's son swoops in and buys it off him (akin to what the fcb did to Freddy).  Not that I'm wanting the Shepherd's anywhere near the club mind!  Was just a weird thought.....

Vile and disgusting.

He is, yes.

Wrong thread I was meant to stick that in the What Are You Eating page on the General Chat.

If we're talking about Ashley, live bats hopefully.

Missus said that loveable Mike had sent all over 60s home from HoF yesterday with full pay... Bit surprised if true.

'a senior SD figure is a Coronavirus carrier and is refusing to self-isolate ' is what I heard