Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Anyone buy the line that "they're still talking" in regards a takeover?

They've been "talking" for over 2 and a half years now.

The only talking they can possibly have been doing for that length of time is laughing at the fans.

Re the banner; below, a selection of comments from the maesters, scholars and learned men of Chronicle's Facebook page:

My god how embarrassing , on tv as well , do they have to .

He won't be bothered just more publicity for him he will be laughing

More free advertising for Sir Mike, well done all involved

Fat boy. Makes money every season won't sell why bother

Tossers

Never get the free advertising angle - if that’s the case why aren’t brands called cunta cola or Kentucky fried AIDS if no publicity is bad publicity.

Anyone buy the line that "they're still talking" in regards a takeover?

They've been "talking" for over 2 and a half years now.

The only talking they can possibly have been doing for that length of time is laughing at the fans.

I'm confident nobody has had their tongue cut out, so they're probably still talking. Just not to each other, about a takeover.

Goddamit. Had this in my mind for a while but I completely lack the tools and skills to do it justice. Needs fat ash in his jeans in place of the dad, charners in the doorway, Stevie Bacon on the lounger with Pards.

Can anyone do it justice?

068754b07b87295f7e4a3094518ca0dc.jpg

Yesterday in town solidified to me why we won’t get any change overheard “it’s so frustrating watching the toon ye kna” don’t f***ing go then

It’s not even worth getting annoyed at anymore. The more you try and reason with people to stop going the more they dig in and try to justify it.

There’s more anger directed between fans than there is at the main problem which is exactly what Ashley wants. Unfortunately, any proposed actions against Ashley just result in a vicious cycle of bickering and arguing between fans so nothing changes.

Be interesting to see how many fans don’t renew if we go down though. I have a feeling it will be quite a lot more than expected, which will just confirm that many are only there as long as we’re in the premier league.