Women's Football

Someone on the radio was suggesting they should get equal pay to men.  Sorry like but that's like saying you want someone playing Operation to be paid the same as a surgeon

Seems you have tuned into the Subbuteo World Cup.  Match is on BBC1, mate.

Someone on the radio was suggesting they should get equal pay to men.  Sorry like but that's like saying you want someone playing Operation to be paid the same as a surgeon

:lol:

Guest Open_C

f*** off is that a yellow :lol:

Yes, yes it was.

Infuriating when commentators try to justify stuff like that. Nobody runs while flailing their arms at head height behind them, she knew exactly what she was doing like

I see Hope Solo is one of the pundits on BBC 1.  Wasnt she one of the celebs who had their images hacked from her phone. 

Yep, also accused of DV against family members though that appears to have gone away.

I see Hope Solo is one of the pundits on BBC 1.  Wasnt she one of the celebs who had their images hacked from her phone. 

Yep, also accused of DV against family members though that appears to have gone away.

DV ?

DV ?

Domestic Violence, at a family gathering things got a bit heated and she was accused of battering a family member nephew/cousin not sure.

DV ?

Domestic Violence, at a family gathering things got a bit heated and she was accused of battering a family member nephew/cousin not sure.

Jeez.