Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

:lol: Dat fitness management.

Christ  :lol:

He's so fucking gormless. It's bad management dressed up as bad luck, he's known about the intensity of matches at this time of the year since he started playing himself and he's still flogging them like horses. He's 100% responsible for the run of results were currently in and it's going to get worse with a smaller squad to pick from. Absolute fuckwit.

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

His ‘methods’ were out of date in the 2000s, let alone 2019/2020.

Embarrassing that he’s managing a club like ours but it tells you all you need to know about Ashley and his lack of ambition, like a parasite milking its host dry while ensuring it stays barely alive.

How anyone can support the current state of this club is beyond me and how anyone can give the amount of shit to people who are sick of it that I see on here at times is beyond me too.

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

Embarrassing that he’s managing a club like ours but it tells you all you need to know about Ashley and his lack of ambition, like a parasite milking its host dry while ensuring it stays barely alive.

How anyone can support the current state of this club is beyond me and how anyone can give the amount of shit to people who are sick of it that I see on here at times is beyond me too.

Look mate, tell you what a lot are sick of, we all know the sacred fews  position, we don’t need to hear you keep banging on about it all day every day, you hate it all, we get it, rehashing the same comments every fucking day is tedious to read.

Posters waiting for Bruce to trip up to have a fun all  night taking the piss out of posters who just want to support some sort of NUFC , not Ashley, the clique will be happy sitting all smug knowing NUFC have lost tonight, wow, what a life.Nothing is going to change in a hurry so keep up with the bitterness towards the team and fans who just want Newcastle to win football games eh?

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

Look mate, tell you what a lot are sick of, we all know the sacred fews  position, we don’t need to hear you keep banging on about it all day every day, you hate it all, we get it, rehashing the same comments every fucking day is tedious to read.

Posters waiting for Bruce to trip up to have a fun all  night taking the piss out of posters who just want to support some sort of NUFC , not Ashley, the clique will be happy sitting all smug knowing NUFC have lost tonight, wow, what a life.Nothing is going to change in a hurry so keep up with the bitterness towards the team and fans who just want Newcastle to win football games eh?

Fuck. Me.

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

Ashley has killed my club

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

When Steve yet again proves that he is fuckin clueless with yet more clueless decisions, people can point that out all the want. If he makes more stupid decisions next game, I'm sure it'll be mentioned again, and rightly so.

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

The board is toxic. 50% of the posters are wanking themselves silly when we lose. The constant posting in match threads, desperate for us to lose is fucking grim man.

I don't why the toxic cunts even post in the match thread? If I wanted the Toon to lose and crash and burn - I WOULDN'T WATCH THE GAME AND I WOULD POST IN MATCH THREADS ON A FUCKING FAN MESSAGEBOARD.

I'd go for a walk. Go the cinema. Play on my PS4. Go out with my Missus. Hang out with my friends.

But then again, I'm not a creep, crying for attention and behaving like an repetitive arsewipe. It is what it is, I guess.