Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Hope looks a little silly seeing as 'bust up' and 'fallout' are essentially the same thing.

Exactly. It just sounds like ASM wanted to play but Bruce decided not to risk him. That's a scenario that gets played out every week at any professional football club. A disagreement is not the same as a 'fallout' which 'places the player's future in doubt'.

Come on, guys, we know what journos do. You may not rate Bruce as a manager but I trust his word far more than the Daily Mail.

Guest neesy111

Hope looks a little silly seeing as 'bust up' and 'fallout' are essentially the same thing.

I trust his word far more than the Daily Mail.

:lol: :lol:

Exactly. It just sounds like ASM wanted to play but Bruce decided not to risk him. That's a scenario that gets played out every week at any professional football club. A disagreement is not the same as a 'fallout' which 'places the player's future in doubt'.

Come on, guys, we know what journos do. You may not rate Bruce as a manager but I trust his word far more than the Daily Mail.

You reckon Bruce is an honest fella, then?

Anyone who uses the word 'trust' in the same sentence as 'Bruce' probably needs a lobotomy (if not already undertaken) In my humble opinion.

Oh look, Ashley's little cuckboy suddenly pipes up.

Any reason why you disappear for months at a time when it turns sour?

Will probs be sold next season I agree, just the article indicated a massive bust up and not sure that's the case.

Truth probs in the middle, there was a disagreement, and Hope turned it up to 9 when it was a 5.

Will probs be sold next season I agree, just the article indicated a massive bust up and not sure that's the case.

Truth probs in the middle, there was a disagreement, and Hope turned it up to 9 when it was a 5.

And good on Hope for doing so.

Guest neesy111

If people wanted to do Rafa comparisons there is a direct one they could do. The season we got promoted from the champ in 1st, Bruce had Villa 13th.

Rafa spent  £57.38m  and ended up with a positive balance of 33m

Bruce spent 76m and ended up in the red for -35m.

Seems a fair to draw a comparison there

Bruce wasn't in charge of villa till half way through that season.

Edwards used to be decent. Never got excited over any takeover links, always had a stern word to say about Ashley and his NUFC. His ITK was usually reliable as well.

Then out of absolutely nowhere he started creaming himself over Steve Bruce.

Edwards used to be decent. Never got excited over any takeover links, always had a stern word to say about Ashley and his NUFC. His ITK was usually reliable as well.

He was one of the best out of Thomson House along with Dylan Younger, Farmington and later Douglas.

They were fighting the good fight against Oliver and his mini-me Ryder.

They also did real journalism and did a lit of digging around Shepherds bullshit

I find it bizarre that Edwards has chosen to die on this Bruce shaped hill because let's be honest "nice guy" Bruce, if the roles were reversed, wouldn't hesitate to throw Edwards under the bus.

didn't really like that bruce clip, i mean ok fight back or whatever but he's deliberately chosen a fight he can win because he knows there's no chance hope can reveal who told him and exactly what they told him

so put on a big man show and look good for the knackers basically

He was one of the best out of Thomson House along with Dylan Younger, Farmington and later Douglas.

They were fighting the good fight against Oliver and his mini-me Ryder.

They also did real journalism and did a lit of digging around Shepherds bullshit

I've said this before, but I used to really like Luke Edwards when he was a young writer for The Journal, his football philosophy seemed to be similar to mine.

Now seems like he's just turned into a petulant twat. Or maybe he was always one, you just couldn't see it because Twitter wasn't around then.

Chronicle playing a risky game here saying that ASM has had some warnings to heed from him. Hope Bruce calls him out tomorrow in the Press Conference for it.