Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Steve Bruce is the absolute worst. He pretends that "he's a Geordie" but he's far from it, he's in the job and that's all what fucking matters to him. He's a fake Geordie by the definition, he doesn't fucking cares. Fuck this cunt.

Guest neesy111

Steve Bruce is the absolute worst. He pretends that "he's a Geordie" but he's far from it, he's in the job and that's all what fucking matters to him. He's a fake Geordie by the definition, he doesn't fucking cares. Fuck this cunt.

Yeap, it's the geordie stuff I fucking hate.

Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce: "It was a better performance. There are positives I can take - a clean sheet and a point which gets us to the target we want to get to.

"When you do create chances in the big league, you need to take them. I'm pleased we created more and were a threat.

"There are still eight or 10 teams in there. When you are in the bottom half of the division you know how hard it is to win a game."

What target is that?

Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce: "It was a better performance. There are positives I can take - a clean sheet and a point which gets us to the target we want to get to.

"When you do create chances in the big league, you need to take them. I'm pleased we created more and were a threat.

"There are still eight or 10 teams in there. When you are in the bottom half of the division you know how hard it is to win a game."

What target is that?

17th after 38 games

Yeap, it's the geordie stuff I fucking hate.

I'm more of a Geordie than him and I'm from Fleetwood, shameless cabbage head prick

What target is that?

17th after 38 games

Same as it ever was.