Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“Steve has been a breath of fresh air for me since he has come in," Shelvey, who has scored five goals this season, told NUFC TV.

“He just asks one thing of you and that is to work hard. I feel like I have been doing that this year and every time I have been fit I have near enough played.

Think the chronicle are going down the talksport route of 'talk shit to piss people off and get clicks'.

they've not done their research with our fans then, they'll lap that shit up with a biscuit...need more stories about ASM wearing gloves like a soft foreign shite and how snowflakes want to ban matt ritchie from kicking corner flags now

that'll do it

“Steve has been a breath of fresh air for me since he has come in," Shelvey, who has scored five goals this season, told NUFC TV.

“He just asks one thing of you and that is to work hard. I feel like I have been doing that this year and every time I have been fit I have near enough played.

:lol: :jesuswept:

Both have served the club very well at points of the past few years but they're not the future.  I believe every club should have 'senior' players and I could maybe understand them getting a year extension if I thought Bruce was thinking they'll be squad players, start the odd game but more likely come of the bench later in games, be good to have experience heads in the dressing room etc but I honestly don't credit Bruce with enough smarts for that.  He'll be thinking first team which is strange cos I don't see them fitting in or being effective in sexy brucie ball, especially in the premiership.....

maybe he is planning ahead......

to the championship!

:lol: :jesuswept:

thats why we had to get rid of Rafa. he was letting the players fuck about and do what they wanted, with no guidance, and no comeback for any slacking off.

Just saw Brucey on the local news, saying how great it is that we’ve still got so many of the championship team.

He just needs to add some Brtish grit in place of the fancy dans like Maximin and Joelinton and we'll be ready for the championship in 2021.

The weirdest thing is how often I hear about how much the fans hate Bruce (basically every feature on NUFC on any show/podcast starts with "

Wow those fans REALLY hate Bruce right?") yet I never see this actually manifest itself. What stick does he get outside the internet, ever?

Guest Howaythetoon

I personally actually want him to get an 8 year contract :lol: Agent Bruce indeed if you’re AshleyOut :thup:

In that sense he’s doing a great job :lol:

Guest neesy111

I personally actually want him to get an 8 year contract :lol: Agent Bruce indeed if you’re AshleyOut :thup:

In that sense he’s doing a great job :lol:

This.

The weirdest thing is how often I hear about how much the fans hate Bruce (basically every feature on NUFC on any show/podcast starts with "

Wow those fans REALLY hate Bruce right?") yet I never see this actually manifest itself. What stick does he get outside the internet, ever?

Aye, it's been like that from the beginning (remember the 'blizzard of discontent' :rolleyes: ), maddening.

It’s all been created by Bruce himself.  He’s a moron but he’s actually very good at manipulating people and the press in particular.  He loves to play the victim so he gets an easy ride. 

How often do you hear pundits, journalists and commentators say, “poor Steve Bruce” or something along those lines?  It’s fucking sickening and shameful how much of a little bitch he acts.  Pretty sure he did the same when he was in charge of the mackems, “It’s because i’m a Geordie etc etc etc.”

Hate him.