Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Genuinely think he’ll be gone if we lose the next 3.

You can tell pressure is being placed on him.

Especially if he has fallen out with a couple of players as well. If they're genuine virus cases and with other injuries like Fraser, then reckon he might be able to use them as excuses and get a stay.

Genuinely think he’ll be gone if we lose the next 3.

You can tell pressure is being placed on him.

I think that's just the pressure of being in a losing run and generally being shite.

I don't think there's any pressure being placed on him at all from above. We are still 8 points clear of relegation, why would there be?

Guest Howaythetoon

"Look you can look at the statistics as much as you want." Steve Bruce

Look you can look at the statistics as much as you want to look at the statistics as much as you want to look at the statistics look

Same. Used to hang off of Rafa's every word, read every article, watch every press conference and pre match and post match interviews. Just switch this rancid cunt off, only time I ever hear him speak is before games when they just happen to interview him but even then I don't listen. He's a pathetic excuse of a manager in 2020, I know sacking him may not make a difference but I can't bear to see his name and face before and after games. Just fuck off.

I remember when Bobby used to come on after a game and the whole pub would go silent and just listen to him.

'How, shush, man, Bobby's on' :lol:

Yeah I remember that  :lol:

Happened a couple of times in the Bodega in our first season back in the PL under Rafa, remember after the 1-1 draw with Liverpool and win v Man Utd he appeared on screen and there was constant shushes before complete silence, listening to what he was saying. Miss him so much.

Oh, also will bet on Bruce treating tonight like we're playing 2009 Barça at the Nou Camp despite Liverpool having no fit centre halves.

Steve Bruce on Liverpool:

"They're a very very very good side, we know what to expect and we need to go out there and perform like we did against Manchester City."

This just about sums him up and what we are reduced to. As a Newcastle fan I've gotten used to the pain and hopelessness over the years, still had to google and make sure he actually said this.

12% possession in the second half, not being able to string 2 passes together and parking the bus absolutely praying for our very lives is us playing well these days. That's it guys.... I'm out  :lol:

Steve Bruce on Liverpool:

"They're a very very very good side, we know what to expect and we need to go out there and perform like we did against Manchester City."

This just about sums him up and what we are reduced to. As a Newcastle fan I've gotten used to the pain and hopelessness over the years, still had to google and make sure he actually said this.

12% possession in the second half, not being able to string 2 passes together and parking the bus absolutely praying for our very lives is us playing well these days. That's it guys.... I'm out  :lol:

:lol: Wait, he thinks we were good vs City?!