Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I am loathe to defend paedew in any ways shape or form, but could you imagine a west brom away under Bruce? The football is worse under Bruce 100 percent

I could imagine it but it would be nothing to do with Bruce, just like it was nothing to do with Pardew. Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Coloccini. That team had some tremendous players, that on their day, neither Bruce nor Pardew could stifle.

I think this team under Pardew would be in the bottom 3. Dont get me wrong, Bruce is utterly shit, but Pardew wouldnt be able to set us out to defend for 90 minutes.

It’s a closed shop for jobs for the PFM brigade man. It’s all the same agents and managers passing around their man, the retreads. It’s all crap. It’s all somehow tied back to what happened behind the scenes at our takeover - it’s never about the football club or city or the opportunity. It’s about the TV rights holders, the agents and sponsors, the fixers who grease the palms etc.

Football in the PL is a corrupt little cretinous environment. Our one shot of getting rid of the current owner and manager swiftly before this season was taken from us. And we’re stuck with this crap.

Spot on. Was about to post the same thing.

Look at the number of ‘progressive’ appointments have been made across the football league in recent seasons - ie young managers from abroad with a decent CV and good coaching credentials. The only top flight appointment in recent years has been Graham Potter.

The Pardew over Bruce argument seems like recency bias to me. The place we’re at with Bruce at the minute lasted seasons with Pardew. We had a good squad that he ruined and took the piss with, Ben Arfa particularly. He also had the manager of the year trophy to fall back on in every interview and he had massive backing in the media. Again, like Bruce, but it went on forever and he was never going to walk because of his ego. Sackpardew.com was started because our voice was disregarded at every turn.

Now I’m not saying Bruce isn’t terrible because he’s equally as bad but I think a lot are forgetting just how hideous it was under Pardew. I’ve seen some fans saying they’d rather have him over Bruce and that’s never the answer man. They’re both finished and both equally as shit.

I don’t think Bruce will remain through a lot of fan pressure though he’s already starting to crack. Pardew would have still been here now were it not for Palace.

at least some pressure and criticism now from the local press now, even the chron.

think the local media have been stung by recent criticism on their twitter pages about giving bruce an easy ride.

too late but still welcome.

We’re progressing apparently (the only part of this quote I understand)

"I'll keep edging us forward, we've had huge problems with sickness, illness. I'm no scientist, but I've seen Man City have two today, and I hope for their sake they don't go into double figures.

Like debating whether you preferred Fred or Rose West.

My mate, a retired screw, had to keep an eye on her for a while. Says she'd often wait for the footsteps nearing her door then lie there facing th door, legs akimbo, flicking the bean for when the unlucky guard had to check through the hatch.

anyhoo, Bruce is fucking rancid.

I think what offends me most isn't even that he's our manager any more, I mean with Ashley you would expect him to dredge up the most rancid filth from the swamp. It's more the fact he's still in the swamp in the first place. 20 fucking years this oaf has been earning millions without hardly a peep of protest from the professional football media.

I think what offends me most isn't even that he's our manager any more, I mean with Ashley you would expect him to dredge up the most rancid filth from the swamp. It's more the fact he's still in the swamp in the first place. 20 fucking years this oaf has been earning millions without hardly a peep of protest from the professional football media.

:thup: :thup:

Like debating whether you preferred Fred or Rose West.

My mate, a retired screw, had to keep an eye on her for a while. Says she'd often wait for the footsteps nearing her door then lie there facing th door, legs akimbo, flicking the bean for when the unlucky guard had to check through the hatch.

anyhoo, Bruce is fucking rancid.

:spit:

How did I miss this post?

It doesn't bother me at all, that he managed Sunderland. What bothers me, is the shite he has served up since he took over.

Yeah this doesn’t bother me. He says what he needs to and it’s a job. It’s his shiteness and excuses I can’t stand.

Likewise he’ll always be a Manc to me. Not a former Newcastle season ticket holder, not a former Sunderland manager but the man who sat there with a face like a smacked arse referring to ‘United’ on the day we did them 5-0

It doesn't bother me at all, that he managed Sunderland. What bothers me, is the shite he has served up since he took over.

Yeah this doesn’t bother me. He says what he needs to and it’s a job. It’s his shiteness and excuses I can’t stand.

Likewise he’ll always be a Manc to me. Not a former Newcastle season ticket holder, not a former Sunderland manager but the man who sat there with a face like a smacked arse referring to ‘United’ on the day we did them 5-0

Exactly this. Nailed his colours firmly to the mast that day.