Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Mimms said the ‘buyers’ were putting pressure on Ashley to sack Bruce. I don’t even know if mimms is legit any more but surely if they were putting pressure on then they must be now

Mimms was just reporting what another guy said on another forum but passing it off as his own info. He knew nothing himself but wrote as if it was all his own info.

Something feels different now to when there was pressure building on McLaren.

Seems since the Brentford loss it finally clocked with the non-Newcastle people, that the blokes a bag of s***...

Lose all the games we weren't went to win anyway, then Sheff U the nation has picked up again we're s****, and Bruce is actually not doing a good job.

Pressure seems to be building stronger and quicker now from the outside (non-NUFC fans) on Bruce, than it ever did with McLaren.

If Bruce thought last week was tough, can see week coming building up to Villa being twice as bad; considering the whole he's dug for himself, and rope he's left hanging for himself with his comments this week gone.

Yes something feels different this time, I’d be amazed if he sees the week out, they can’t risk it , too much at stake for him.

Something feels different now to when there was pressure building on McLaren.

Seems since the Brentford loss it finally clocked with the non-Newcastle people, that the blokes a bag of s***...

Lose all the games we weren't went to win anyway, then Sheff U the nation has picked up again we're s****, and Bruce is actually not doing a good job.

Pressure seems to be building stronger and quicker now from the outside (non-NUFC fans) on Bruce, than it ever did with McLaren.

If Bruce thought last week was tough, can see week coming building up to Villa being twice as bad; considering the whole he's dug for himself, and rope he's left hanging for himself with his comments this week gone.

Yes something feels different this time, I’d be amazed if he sees the week out, they can’t risk it , too much at stake for him.

Prepare to be amazed then. He ain’t getting sacked unless we are in the bottom 3 and even then it’s unlikely.

Add in the canteen not being open...

His blood sugar levels are going to be all over the place coming weeks.

Might have been going through a rough spell at Sunderland, but at least Denise in canteen had pie, mash and gravy with apple crumble to sooth his problems

Poor bastard is now stuck with the sports science geeks and their protein bars, and recovery shakes  :'(

It doesn’t feel different at all.

Arsenal away is a free hit. Charnley and Ashley are thick enough to fall for Bruce’s lies that playing more attacking players showed he tried to win the game when in fact all it was, was so he could turn around and say he tried after getting beaten.

If he was close to getting sacked then he would have been sacked 6 days ago when made Sheffield United look like prime Man City/Barca under Guardiola.

Maybe Ashley thinks the takeover is close enough that sacking a manager is no longer his problem, maybe it’s not and he does not sense the danger. I don’t know but it’s clear Bruce isn’t close to being sacked this week. Loses against Villa and Leeds may change that but I doubt it.

That was his penultimate game. Leeds will finish it.

Do you believe Ashley is monitoring performances? I’m not sure at all.

He’s monitoring his stock losing £100m+

Yeah, but if he’s just looking at points we’re still 7 away from the drop.

i mean what the fuck was that starting line up?

krafth starting again at RB.

miggy on the RW again - THAT'S NOT HIS POSITION!!!!

joelinton.

2 in midfield - well, sort of, as one of them was shelvey - completely overun.

he's goes from one extreme to another - starts with no defensive midfielder at all.

none of this is with hindsight.

does that fat cunt actually watch our games?

He was asked before the game whether he had lost the players and answered "You'll have to ask them".  Apart from being a pathetic response, I think everyone saw the answer from the players today. Most of them were strolling around looking like they couldn't give a flying fuck if he's sacked tomorrow.